~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

LOL, [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]! I loved the pic, and the exercise it gave me to mentally rotate! Beautiful! It really invokes so many possible feelings. I guess depending on one's mood/inherent personality, it could invoke a number of reactions. Fear of the unknowns, unending possibilities, loneliness, awe.... I am glad you mentioned your involvement in AA and am super glad you find it helpful to you. I think AA is a great tool as long as you find a group that fits. I had been wondering if you had AA in your tool box.

Cowboy, I hope the fireworks were spectacular. I mean, if you have to endure the noise it's at least nice to get to enjoy the spectacle!

Another day of freedom for all of us here, please and thank you!
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

BigAl, you sound so good. Loved the picture. Again, sorry about the loss of your friend.

Headed to hike out Damen Point. We are looking for agates today. Counting my blessings. I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and loved your post [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]. Golfing this morning and medical appointments this afternoon. So, with a busy day filled with gratitude I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

BigAl, so sorry about your friend, but kudos to you for staying sober through it all. I've thought about going to AA meetings, but not sure it would work for me as I'm very introverted. Maybe I could try the online version?

I've also been wondering where Pauly had been. Hope that she is ok and checks in soon.

Sitting on the back porch enjoying some much needed rain. I'm sure that our gardens are happy about it as well!

Looking forward to another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

Thanks for the breathing exercise, Techie. I'll give it a try today.

Beautiful day here today. I will gratefully accept another 24.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great to read your post [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] and see that you're doing what you need to be doing in spite of everything that is happening around you.
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and hugs to all. I will gladly accept another XXIV. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Another cool beach day! ⛱️ I'll take another!

Comment

Anyone need some cucumbers? They have been very prolific in the garden this year, and we plan to pickle a lot of them, but the dill plants aren't quite ready yet. Hmmm...

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Cucumbers, zucchini, summer squash, butternut squash, and tomatoes! When they come on, they come on! LOL It's and amazing abundance from just one little seed!

I loved that quote, Techie!

A beautiful day lies ahead. I'll gratefully live it AF!
                        Dill

Comment

4:58am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I love fresh from the vine cucumbers and peas, but nothing better than homemade dill pickles!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Dill, yes can you send some cucumbers to Florida? Today we are dealing with Saharan Dust. Crazy weather for sure. Big Al, you sound great. I am sorry about your friend. Techie thanks for the breathing exercise. Hey Pauly, thinking of you….. Wishing everyone a sober day. It’s been 33 days since I body slammed into the wall in a drunken stupor. Still on the right track and grateful for each day. 24 more please.
                              Last edited by Rava; August 10, 2022, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Enjoying my family and the beach! Hi to all my pals here. I'll take another 24!

Comment

Working...
                                X