No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you're right dill, I had them backwards! I enjoy watching celestial happenings!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

I do too and there are a couple things to watch out for in a full lunar eclipse, So take and do some research before ruining your eyesight.
      Last edited by empyr3al; July 11, 2017, 03:28 AM.
      "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

"I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions."

6:05am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
        [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

The eclipse is supposed to take place Aug 21, about mid-day, depending on where you live. The longest period of totality will happen in Carbondale, Il. at 1:21pm, and last for 2 minutes, 41 seconds. here's a NASA link with info. NASA - Total Solar Eclipse of 2017 Aug 21
          I remember photographing one, what they call an annular eclipse, not a full total eclipse, in the early 1980's. I'll see if I can find a photo.
          I think the last total eclipse in the US was in 1918, and the next to occur in 2045.
          And, yes, don't look at these straight on, you'll ruin your eyes, even sunglasses won't cut it.
          I'll take another 24 while I wait, please.

Comment

5:24 am in Vegas another 24 please Cowboy too early to tell what she's having yet,I think they should let it be a surprise but of course they want to know haha
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Late morning here in Jersey, 11:30, with some dim mood lighting outside my window. I'll take another 24 please!
              “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
              Newbies Nest Roll Call
              Toolbox
              Cattleman Cafe

Comment

24 please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Ill have 24 too thx

Comment

5:01 in Vegas another 24 for me and anyone else who needs them

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

24 more please!

Comment

“If you don't make peace with your past it will keep showing up in your present.”

6:45am in Alberta, 24 more for me please and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                        [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] abcowboy

Half way through the week, no quitting on your quit eh!

I don't think it matters to Lou what it is Pauly, he'll be excited either way!

Comment

78f on this sunny hump day, 9:48 in the morning. I'll take another 24 please.
                          “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                          Newbies Nest Roll Call
                          Toolbox
                          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

I would love another 24 please.
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 thx

Comment

5:06 am in Vegas another 24 for me please

Comment

Working...
                                X