No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a safe trip home [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], and stay safe through the storm! People will use any excuse to drink lol

Loved the quote [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]!

Enjoy Greece [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Thanks for the video, ABC! I loved hearing your voice. It makes you more real to me somehow. Won't be long now! Thanks for brekkie!

Rava, how's it going?

Techie, Greece? That's a rough assignment. Enjoy and don't work too hard.

Dill, you are the right person to help Lily and Pumkin become buddies. May you have continued progress!!

Jude, sounds like things are winding down in the garden. I'd take some of those tomatoes off your hands, if I were closer!

I'll take another day!!

Comment

Hi Cafe. We got home this morning From our mini vacation. I went to grocery store and gassed up. People are hoarding paper products and water. It’s going to be interesting. They are saying it could be a cat 4. The route keeps changing but we have not been evacuated. Hoping for the best but won’t say I’m not nervous!! Techie, I hope you have a wonderful time in Greece. Cowboy, thanks for breakfast and the drive along. Hurricane not supposed to affect us until Tuesday. Lots of time to stress and prepare! Wishing everyone a sober day. 24 more please. Hi to Jude, Ginger, dill, Pauly, big Al, QW, Mulburry.

Comment

People are hoarding paper products and water.
          Hahaha, always the toilet paper.
          Hope you make it through relatively unscathed, good luck.

Comment

Rava, here's hoping that Ian misses you! Stay safe!

Dill, that's so sad about your former dil. Hopefully one day she can learn to love herself and realize that she doesn't need alcohol to feel whole.

24 more for all of us please and thank you!

Comment

4:57am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Hope everyone has a good Monday. Waiting for a hurricane is like watching paint dry. We are going to bring in the patio furniture later today. Supposed to hit tomorrow night or Wednesday morning. I would definitely say I’m full of anxiety. No alcohol in the house which is good because I would be really tempted. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Rava, keeping fingers crossed it fizzles out before it gets to land.

Off on a sister trip until Friday. It's a cabin in the mountains so not sure about connectivity. I'll take another day of freedom!

Comment

Have fun at the cabin with your sisters Ginger! Can I come with you?
                    Stay safe rava, hopefully the storm will miss you!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

I am sure I wrote a post yesterday, but I somehow didn't send! I hate when I do that. It was short and sweet, wishing the best for Rava and all Floridians in the path of Ian.

Yesterday was a blustery Fall day so I felt the urge to bake! I decided on pumpkin bread and it was a hit with the family. My granddaughter asked if she could get off the bus here after school so she was greeted with a freshly baked slice and got to take half of the loaf home with her when she went.

24 more for each of us here, please and thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Yesterday I stocked up on groceries and put a bottle of wine in my cart. After walking around the store a couple of times and thinking about it I put the bottle back on the shelf. So proud of myself. Supposed to hit around midnight! Will check in tomorrow! Thanks for all the good vibes! 24 more please!

Comment

Rava, I'm so proud of you. Well done!
                            Hoping to hear you were unscathed this morning.

Dill, yum! I'd love some of that bread.

Cabin is beautiful! Sat around the fire last night and reminisced. Love my sisters! And yes Jude, come on out here.

I'll take another day!

Comment

Dill, pumpkin bread is one of my favorites. One of the reasons that I love Fall is the pumpkin flavored everything. Yum!

Well, we had a couple of friends over for dinner Sunday, and yesterday they called and said that they had both just tested positive for covid. They are doing ok, seem to have a mild case of it. Fingers crossed that Mr. J and I don't get it.

Thinking of you Rava, and hope that you stay safe during the hurricane. Please keep us posted!

24 more please...

Comment

5:19am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Working...
                                X