~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Let the bells ring on this sober Sunday morning.
    24 more for everyone, please.

Comment

If God answers your prayer, He is increasing your FAITH. If He delays, He is increasing your PATIENCE. If He doesn't answer, He has something BETTER for you.

6:50am in Alberta, 24 more for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
      [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] abcowboy

Nice to see you back lifechange!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

When we're out at the farm, I don't have my usual Sunday breakfast, but I do have one or two of these!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

9 am here in Jersey on this sunny Sunday, 70f. The more I parse through these credit reports the more confused I get! lol I'll take another 24 please!
          “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
          Newbies Nest Roll Call
          Toolbox
          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Those cinnamon rolls look mighty yummy, AB!

Comment

Nothing better than a warmed up cinnamon bun with butter melted all over it LC! I've been following your other posts on different threads and it looks like you've got the right attitude and everthing else needed to make this quit stick!

Comment

Attitude is everything! I'll gratefully take another 24.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hasn't quite been 24 hours yet.. but this is usually the time I post before going to work, so I'll cut in early!:happy2:
                  We've got a gorgous cool and breezy day with bright blue skies.. I'll take another 24. Feeling very happy to be here!

Comment

“The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.”

6:30am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                    [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

No work today for me, hurray! Off to the bright lights to get oldest daughter dearie on her flight back to Vancouver. It's been a great week and I can't think of a reason why this one will be any different..

Comment

A cinnamon roll and 24, who could ask for more?

Comment

1:19 here in Jersey and it's a bright start to the work week sticking around room temps in the great outdoors. Of course I'm sitting here at the data center (aka the bunker) so the great outdoors will have to wait. I'll take another 24 please!
                        “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                        Newbies Nest Roll Call
                        Toolbox
                        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

24 please

Comment

24 more hours, please and thank you.
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:58 here and a beautiful Summer day.. Looking forward to 24 hours more!

Comment

24 more for me and anyone else who needs it.

Comment

Working...
                                X