~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another late check in as I work out tech issues. Will normalize in the am. Blessings x
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Bernies son and his family stopped in for a visit yesterday, and we found out that they are expecting another baby in June. Woohoo!

Cold and rainy today, so it looks like knitting and reading are the plans for today.

Looking forward to another 24 hours.

Comment

5:28am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

That's great news [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], another little one to spoil!

Looks like this might be our last really warm day for the year. Temps are supposed to start dropping below freezing during the night now with rain/snow mix beginning tomorrow and continuing through the weekend...
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Congrats, Jude!! Nothing better than a grandchild to love on!

I'll take another day!

Comment

Such wonderful news, Jude! How many children does Bernie have?

Rava, that is a huge swing in temperature! Yikes!

I had volunteering this morning and this afternoon I have a Homemaker's Club meeting. Busy day!

We have had freezing temperatures this week but the weekend is supposed to bring us weather in the 70's (F). I didn't even have to travel to get the big temperature difference!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and lovers. Everything is settling in place. So, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                  The dreaded S word has been mentioned for later this week up here as well.
                  As much as I hate rain, and it's waaaay too early for snow, I'll accept anything that will help put out these wretched fires.

Good morning cafe. We made it to our destination in the usual stressful almost missing connecting flight due to delays.
                  Totally hear you on that. Travelling is stressful enough as it is, and Murphy's Law always seems to come into play, even when you plan everything ahead, give yourself enough time etc.

Comment

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], Bernie has 2 children, a son and daughter. His daughter has 2 kids, but unfortunately, they are not on speaking terms so we never get to see them .

Temps are supposed to be near 70 this weekend with sunshine both days, but I know that it won't last long.

Looking forward to another peaceful 24 hours.

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Ok Jude, got it. Thanks. I was confused. When you mentioned Bernie I did not know that was you hb's name. I thought it was your step son's name. I was asking how many children your step son has. I'm out in left field I guess! LOL

Thanks for the inspirational thought, Techie. I've been missing them!

24 more please and thank you.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and fellow sobriety aficionados. Cooler weather is in the mix. Firewood is split and ready to go. So, with deep gratitude I accept another’s twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Comment

Good afternoon Cafe. Late check in for me. Super busy with grands and visiting. Heading to last set of grands today and heading home Sunday. Whirlwind visit for sure! Wishing everyone a great and sober day!

Comment

Fall is moving right along at high speed. Last night was the last of the High School Football season. The weather was perfect and our team won!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                              Dill

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Working...
                                X