No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:33am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Glad you got the much-needed rain [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], but not so good news about Lilly. We all know how crazy expensive vet bills can be, but it's a necessary evil we have to take in stride for our furry friends...

Hang in there [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], better times are ahead, find something to be grateful for each day and don't dwell on second guessing yourself...
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

On the road again today. Headed to Lake Mead for a couple days then on to AZ. I'll take another 24!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and hugs [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I agree with Cowboy, Rava. No use second guessing. I hope that with more, say a year(?), that things will be much better. Probably not back to normal, but better. And you always have the great sunshine! We sure don't get enough of that around here in winter!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good Friday morning cafe! Let's make it a sober one!

24 more please...

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger hope you enjoy your time at Lake Mead. Thanks for all the words of support. I have been seriously looking into small condos up north but when I factor in all the living expenses and complications of owning two homes I remind myself that we downsized for a reason. To simplify our lives. We have the extra money to visit as often as we like without feeling like we are going broke. I’m flying one of our kids and grands here for Easter. They are excited over this. Would not be able to do this if I was strapped to another property. Well I am sober and that’s what’s really important. Thanks for listening!! Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Not much to report here, other than it's a beautiful but chilly sunny day. It'll be a great day to be sober!
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and lovers. A wonderful 20k run this morning. So, with a busy day ahead I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Rava, I think that your wise to have one home only. The extra cost and trouble of maintaining 2 homes could hinder more than help you. If you have enough money to visit your family up north, then that is what you should do.

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

I just thought I'd share a picture of the two friends. Tessa has accepted Lily and the two get along very well. This picture was taken while they were waiting for me to feed them.

Wishing everyone a great and sober Saturday!
                          Dill

Comment

Good morning cafe. Love that Lily has finally worked herself into your family!! Jude. Thanks for the advice And I’m gonna take it. Heading out to breakfast with some friends, gonna have some yummy crispy scrapple which I love! Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday. Has anyone heard from QW, big Al or Pauly? Hope they are all doing well! Another 24 for me please and thank you!

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

I think that's a wise decision [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]. Could be a lot of headaches just for the few months you would be staying in it. Unless of course your kids could run it as an AirB&B the rest of the time, but that could also be a headache in itself.

Love the pic of your pups [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! Tessa is definitely showing her age just like Hank did lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X