~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning cafe. My dog got me up at 4 am and I couldn’t get back to sleep. Thought I would share with you that last night since we have no small children in our neighborhood an older couple dressed in Halloween costumes came to our house and gave us candy, what a fun idea. Next year I might have to do that too. Wishing everyone a great and sober day! 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

We had one trick or treater last night, so guess who gets to eat all of the leftover candy?

Looking forward to another 24 hours and thank you!

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

We had 27 kiddos last night, one short of last year's total. Both Bubba and I were surprised at how polite everyone was. I don't think there was one kid that didn't say "Thank you and Happy Halloween" after getting their treats.
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

We haven't had a trick or treater in perhaps 30 years or so. We live rurally, as most of you know and our house is back a long lane. It's very intimidating! I didn't even buy candy this year because in years past, I bought it for "just in case" and ended up like you, Jude, eating most of it myself!

Rava, that pair of trick or treaters had a great idea, for sure! What fun!

24 more for all of us here please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and supporters. Finishing breakfast, packing up and heading home. So, we an anxious wait for my results, I will maintain my sobriety and accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie, how long do you have to wait before you get your test results? I'd be a basketcase, but your positive attitude and strength will get you through this! :hug:

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe! Techie thinking of you and hoping for good results!! Hope you dont have to wait too long!! Hope everyone has a great day. Another.24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

What Jude and Rava said [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]!

Woke up to a winter wonderland this morning. Looks like fall is over and winter is here to stay.

Comment

I'm here and great. Just very busy! Love you guys! I'll take another day.

Comment

Hi Rava, glad you're there and safe and sound. Are there any other snowbird friends that you are reconnecting with?

Still sending positive thoughts and prayers your way, Techie.

Pretty nice day here today and a good day to be AF! 24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and supporters. I should have the results of my scan tomorrow. Thank you ALL for your care and kindness. So, with a positive attitude I fully accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

No evidence of cancer outside the prostate. This is great news as I can go ahead with radiation therapy.

Comment

That's wonderful news techie! Stay strong!

Looks like you beat us to the first snowfall cowboy. Temps here have been very warm for this time of year. It's supposed to hit 75°f this Saturday, which is quite unusual, but that could change overnight.

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X