No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:24am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great to see you [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]! I can only wish I had the culinary skills of Chef Google lol. Hopefully PostImages gets the issues sorted out by next Sunday...
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Still here and kicking!! I'll take another day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Chilly rainy morning here but I have been out in it for a bike ride. So, with deep self love I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Well my friends, one week into November and I'm already tired of winter! I think I've shoveled snow at least once each day in November except for a couple of days. I shoveled yesterday afternoon when I got home, and it looks like I have another 3 - 4" to shovel this morning. Tonight the temp is supposed to be -30C (-22F) and the cold is here for most of the week. Warmer temps by the weekend, and more snow! Going to be a very long winter I think lol.

Comment

Brrrr.....Cowboy,sounds like your shovel is getting exercise a little early this year. It's been getting cooler at night, and the forecast this coming weekend is a snow, rain mix.

24 more please and thank you very much!

Comment

Aww, Cowboy! I feel for you! Sheesh!

Techie, out biking in cold and rainy weather! I might start calling you IT (Intrepid Techie) instead of Techie!

Our weather is getting closer to "normal" around here temperature-wise. Cool in the daytime, cold at night. Still no real rain to speak of. I hope we get some good rains soon. I've seen so many articles about the Mississippi River getting too low for barge traffic. Thats kind of scary.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and snow lovers. No biking today as you will see below. So, with skis at the ready, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Thank you [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by dill View Post
                      It's unsettling when the internet is out. I am amazed and a little frightened at how much we depend on it.
                      Right? I'm a troglodyte and don't have data on my phone; so having no net at all, t just feels wrong, like you're disconnected from everything. I'm amazed at how angry I get at it being out, lol, I just have to remind myself it's a minor thing in the scheme of things.

You sound great, unlike like you Techie I hate the time change.
                      Preaching to the choir. It feels like you lose an hour of daylight right when it's already getting lower and lower. They had a plan in place to get rid of it a couple years ago too, and then for some obscure reason (covid?) didn't.

Well my friends, one week into November and I'm already tired of winter! I think I've shoveled snow at least once each day in November except for a couple of days.
                      Crazy how it went from mid-summer weather to full on winter in a couple short weeks eh? Luckily we only got a light dusting of snow here, but at close to minus 10 nights it certainly feels like winter. That being said, some sunshine is nice at least.
                      Last edited by Mulburry; November 8, 2022, 10:16 PM. Reason: nul

Comment

Enjoy the skiing techie!

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

Good morning cafe peeps. Burr sounds like many of you are freezing!! We left our little vacation a day early and got home ahead of Hurricane Nicole. Its not going to be as bad as the last hurricane but the last thing we need is to be driving 4 hours in hurricane winds and rain. We are safely home and pick our dog up from the kennel this morning. Wishing everyone a great day. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Enjoy the skiing [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], looks like there's going to be lots of fresh snow.

You're right [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], one day it was a nice fall day and the next day it was winter here to stay!

Glad you're home safe and sound [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], and stay safe through whatever Nicole sends your way.

Pretty darn cold out there this morning, didn't make -30C, only got down to -28C lol. One thing about it being so cold is that it's usually clear out and that means no snow to shovel. More snow coming on the weekend though as the temperatures return to a more normal cold haha.

Comment

Oh my, Cowboy! I don't know how you Canadians can stand those temps! Guess I'll stay in Ohio, USA!

Have a great time skiing, IT! I know you will!

Glad you are home safe and sound, Rava.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X