~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe friends and colleagues. Ski trip was aborted due to road conditions. I was turned around by police as a huge tree fell blocking road with almost white out conditions. So, we will try again tomorrow. I will accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Glad that you are home safe Rava, and I hope that this next hurricane doesn't cause too much damage!

Sorry that you didn't get to go skiing techie, sounds like the road conditions were pretty bad.

Looking forward to another 24 hours of freedom.

Comment

Good morning cafe. techie so sorry about your trip. Hopefully you can ski today! Rainy and windy here but at least its not cold! Hope everyone has a great day! Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:28am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and greetings from Bear Valley. We are just finishing breakfast and then heading up the mountain. Gorgeous day here with lots of fresh snow. So, with joy in my heart, fresh air in my lungs, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks for the ride-along, Techie! How beautiful!

Hope you can stay dry, Rava!

I'm just home from volunteering and putting my feet up for a bit. Wishing all another 24 hours!
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hope that you had fun skiing techie, looks like it was a beautiful day! Not so nice here with heavy rain starting tonight, possibly 2-3 inches. Yuck!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe! Thanks for the picture Techie! Beautiful day for skiing! The hurricane has passed leaving us with dry and sunny weather. Wishing everyone a great and sober Friday!! 24 more please!

Comment

5:16am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Rain here thanks to the tropical storm. It came north. I'm not complaining tho because we sure do need the rain!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

That looks like a lot of fun [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], hope you enjoyed your day on the slopes.

No rain here [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] lol, but snow in the forecast for later today, tonight, and into tomorrow.

Just waiting for Adam to get here this morning to go hunting. It's Remembrance Day in Canada so we have 3 days of hunting ahead of us as today is a holiday. Bubba and I were just talking about how much things have changed over the years. With Adam and Darcie moving to Sherwood Park he does the driving out to us and spends the weekend here while we're hunting, not the other way around. I'll be dressing warm today as it's -27C (-14F) this morning with a bit of a wind so it'll definitely be cold out there!

Comment

Everything is great here. I won't talk about the AZ weather.

I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and family. A little exhausted today. Mrs Techie as well. So, with love in my heart, Ali accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Comment

Good luck hunting cowboy, and dress warm!

For some reason a memory popped into my head yesterday from an experience that happened several years ago. It was right after my Moms funeral, when we had guests over to my Dads house for drinks and snacks. One of the people there was a nun from the parish where my parents both worshipped. Someone offered her a glass of wine, and with a smile slowly spreading across her face, she said "no thank you, not today." She once again repeated " not today", and I knew then that she was a recovering alcoholic. To this day, I remember the serene expression on her face as she spoke those 2 words, and when the cravings hit I repeat that phrase in my head.

Not today...

Comment

5:33am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Working...
                                X