~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

ABC, I'm so happy you guys took the twins into consideration. I'm afraid someone else might not have.

Enjoying the warmth here in AZ. Going on an adventure for a week to Lake Havasu. I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and rabbit hunters. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Beautiful sunny day here, but cold!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Cowboy, so glad that Adam passed on the doe and her twins. You've raised an honorable son.

Enjoy your trip Ginger!

We're supposed to get a few inches of snow tonight, but the folks that live closer to lake Ontario may get a couple of feet. Yikes!

I'm in for another 24 hours...

Comment

4:54am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I think it's an odd time for there to be fawns. Here in Ohio November is mating season for deer and then the fawns appear in April, May and June. We have White Tail deer in our area. Their gestational period is 201 days. There aren't baby deer generally at this time of year.

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe! Hope everyone has a good and sober day. 24 more please and thanks!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and deer lovers. Beautiful day ahead with lots to do. So, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Snowy morning here and I love it! :snowman:

I'd be grateful for another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Jude glad you are happy with some snow today. I would be making soup!! Wishing everyone a sober day. 24 more please!!

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Technically I guess they aren't fawns anymore [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] even if they are still nursing. It's the same breeding cycle with them as well up here, so the little ones I refer to as fawns were born in late April, beginning of May. We still don't feel good about taking their mama away from them.

I like the snow as well [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], but not so much the shoveling aspect lol. Luckily, we haven't had any appreciable amount for the last little while.

Speaking of soup [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], we stuffed peppers last night and then made soup with the leftover filling and diced up green peppers. Very yummy indeed!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and snow lovers too. Leaving tomorrow for Palo Alto. I have an appointment with Radiology Oncology to see wha modality is best for me. We will spend about ten days there while babysitting for our granddaughter (10 months). So, with a full plate, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Comment

That's a nice long visit with your granddaughter, IT. Enjoy!!

It's very cold here and will be for a week or so. My brother and his wife from Baton Rought, LA are coming up for a visit. I warned them that they might wish they had postponed until nicer weather comes along, but they don't want to wait. So, I've put an electric blanket on the guest bed and a space heater in the room as well!

Dill

Comment

Originally posted by dill View Post
                                I think it's an odd time for there to be fawns. Here in Ohio November is mating season for deer and then the fawns appear in April, May and June. We have White Tail deer in our area. Their gestational period is 201 days. There aren't baby deer generally at this time of year.
                                Deer born in the spring would still be pretty young/small a few months later (ie november) wouldn't they?

We're getting a stretch of some gorgeous sunny weather here as well, though a bit chilly with the wind, but still awesome for getting out when appropriately dressed. Real proper nice fall weather.
                                Last edited by Mulburry; November 16, 2022, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X