~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe friends and Cowboy breakfast lovers. Thank you, Cowboy. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hola from Solidaridad Cafe friends!
      Hard to believe our trip is almost over. It's going to be hard to go from high 80's to snow and cold in Calgary. Oh well.
      I typed a longer post on my tablet and the system booted me out. I'll try again, maybe with a few pics, from home this week.
      Pleased to report I stayed af, in spite of pressure from a few servers in the a la carte restaurants.
      Stay safe and af everyone!
      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

[MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION], so glad that you are enjoying your vacation, and that you are staying af. Would love to see some pics!
        Another cold and rainy day here. Yuck!

24 more please...

Comment

Good morning cafe. QW looking forward to seeing some pictures when you get back. Vacations always go so fast!! Hope Big Al checks in if he is lurking on here. I pray he is doing well but if he is struggling this is where to be!! Heading to the gym this morning and not much else going on. Some of our beaches are starting to open since the hurricane but we are told not to swim in the water yet. Wishing everyone a safe and sober day! 24 more please!!

Comment

Same weather here, Jude. When I posted yesterday the weather was fine. As the day wore on the wind picked up as did the rain. Ugh.

QW, I'm so glad your vacation has been fun for you and Mrs. Q! Looking forward to hearing more and seeing pics.

Mr. D is filling out an Agriculture Survey required by the government. He does not look pleased to be doing it. Red tape. Of course, the first thing they let you know is that compliance is "required by law". Then they tell you to sign in online. The website takes forever to load, and it sems like he's been working on it forever! I thanked him for taking it on. I doubt that I'd have the patience or even understanding of some of the questions they are asking!

Thank you, Techie, for that quote. I enjoy all the quotes you post, but I particularly liked that one. It struck a chord with me.

24 for all of us here, please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hi [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]! We both posted at the exact same time! Thanks for the lovely picture!
              Last edited by dill; November 28, 2022, 07:20 AM.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:28am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thanks for popping in [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION], looking forward to seeing some pics of your vacation!

That's a beautiful pic [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], hard to believe that a hurricane had been through there a short while ago.

I hope [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] stops by as well, even just to let us know how he's doing. And I see [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] hasn't been around much lately, must be busy with her sister.

We've got wind as well [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], but with snow instead of rain lol. Will wait till its daylight to decide if I'm going to venture out. I don't mind traveling when it's snowing, but with the wind as strong as it is, visibility might be poor.
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and those thinking about [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]. Yes, I hope he comes by for a quick visit. Off to the dentist for a cleaning. Busy day too. However, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Beautiful pic Rava! Wish that we were having that kind of weather. Still rainy here. Yuck!

Dill, sorry that Mr. D has to deal with all that governmental red tape, but I guess that's what it takes these days.

24 more please...

Comment

Good morning cafe! Be safe out there Cowboy. Dill yes we posted at the same time. Great minds think alike! Lol and governmental red tape is the worst. They make it so hard hoping you just give up! Techie, good luck at the dentist today. Hi to everyone here today. I’m posting another picture that someone took at our local beach last night. We are now having red tide which is another reason to stay off the beach for now. Wishing everyone a sober day! 24 more please!!

Comment

I hope we hear from Ginger soon.

Not much to report here. I have started thinking about Christmas shopping but mostly where to begin! With inflation, it will be fewer gifts so the ones that capture our dollars must be chosen carefully.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Comment

Cross-post yet again, Rava! Thanks for sharing another awesome picture!
                            Dill

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Yes, thanks [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] for another beautiful pic!

How is Mr D making out on his government forms [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]? I hate them as well but sometimes they are a necessary evil. I have to get my butt in gear and fill one out to see if I qualify for Senior Dental Benefits. I decided I've waited long enough and am going to see the dentist in the new year to get a new set of chompers. My own teeth are mostly crumbled away except for my front teeth and it's making it difficult to chew my food properly so I don't have much choice. I'm not a big fan of dentists but I can't put this off much longer.

The storm has finally blown itself out so I'm going to get back to work today. Have bunch of little jobs that have been piling up so I'll try and get them cleaned up before starting any new jobs.

Comment

Working...
                                X