~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Cowboy, ah dental problems, just part of the fun of growing old.

Ginger, hope that everything is ok with you, please check in. We miss you here at the cafe...

The winds are whipping this morning, but at least it's not raining.

Looking forward to another 24 hours.

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning. Thinking of you Ginger and hope you check in soon. Cowboy I hope you qualify for the dental as a new set of teeth can be an amazing change! I have a bad hand and got a cortisone shot in between my fingers. Wow what a painful experience. Applying ice now and a double dose of celebrex. Wishing everyone a great day! 24 more please!

Comment

OUCH! Rava! I hope your hand feels better quickly!

Cowboy, I hope you can get your dental situation sorted. It's an issue for Mr. D as well. We're both starting to dread the cleaning appointments as something unpleasant is usually turned up. Ugh. Mr. D finished the paperwork and sent it in. The kicker is that we don't get a darn thing for his efforts. It's an agricultural survey. It helps them, not us.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Quick check in as we are running a mastermind today. Blessings x
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

We ended early but have sessions tomorrow and Friday. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best rest of your day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Well definitely winter here now, got about a half foot of snow last night (nice and powdery, real easy to shovel!) and supposed to get down to -10C tonight. Should be pretty spectacular day tomorrow with all that snow in full sunshine.

Snow/winter always starts to give me that christmasy feeling, which unfortunately also tends to have drinking connotations with it. I do sometimes wish, I could go back to drinking just once in a while, but I know that's not a good way of thinking. So: not today... not this year.

Comment

[MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], I agree that the holidays always brings back the desire to drink, at least for me. I just try to keep reminding myself that I can never just have one. I drink for the buzz, and what good would one drink do anyway?

Rava, I've had cortisone injections in my hands as well, and yes, they are quite painful, but they do seem to help.

We got a little bit of snow last night, just enough to cover the ground, but it sure makes things look a little better.

When I got up this morning there was a mouse and one of my cats in the bathtub. "Franklin" is a great mouser, and smart enough that whenever he gets one he immediately brings it to the tub because he knows that it can't get away from him. He doesn't kill them, so I usually have to rescue them and put them back outside.

Not today...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Jude what a smart cat you have!! Hope everyone has a great day. Holidays approaching which starts to stress me out. I made it through Thanksgiving now Christmas is next. 24 more for me please and thank you!

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

You made me chuckle [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], I can just picture a cat and mouse facing off in a bathtub lol.

Nothing pleasant about cortisone shots [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], but they do help. Hope you get over the pain soon.

We've been getting lots of snow over the past week as well [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], shoveling every morning and sometimes twice in a day. Sounds like the snow has stopped for a while but the deep freeze is settling in, -28C (-19F] here this morning and supposed to be even colder tonight. I'm going to bundle up warm this morning to shovel the snow that fell during the night, then off to work I go.

Comment

All is well here! Sister is still here until the 19th. Headed to Tucson and Tubac for a few days. It's been wonderful having her here. I'll happily take another day!

Comment

In mastermind. Another 24 for me. Will read back later today. Blessings x

Comment

Today is Thursday which means volunteering day for me. I had my grandson with me today doing some community service which is a requirement for completing the Career Center certification. It went well and he seemed to enjoy it. Will probably do more in the future.

This evening our Homemakers Club is have a carry-in and a silent auction. It's our main fundraiser of the year. It's to be determined as to how we will designate the funds but it will go to a local community charity.

24 more for all of us here today, please and thank you.
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                                We've been getting lots of snow over the past week as well [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], shoveling every morning and sometimes twice in a day. Sounds like the snow has stopped for a while but the deep freeze is settling in, -28C (-19F] here this morning and supposed to be even colder tonight. I'm going to bundle up warm this morning to shovel the snow that fell during the night, then off to work I go.
                                -28 yikes. I should remind myself every morning to be grateful I don't live in Alberta, haha!

Comment

Working...
                                X