~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Thanks for checking in Ginger, and glad that everything is ok with you.

No cats or mice in the bathtub this morning.

Another 24 for me please...

Comment

Good morning Cafe! Thanks for checking in Ginger and so glad you are having fun with your sister! Nothing exciting going on here. Heading to the gym. Wishing everyone a great day! Another 24 please!

Comment

5:28am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good to see you [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], enjoy the rest of your time with your sister!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Read back and saw Pauly checked in. It was great to see you here again, Pauly. I'll happily take another day!!

Comment

Last day of mastermind. I accept another twenty four. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I must have missed something somewhere Techie, but I really don't know what you're talking about when you say "mastermind". Whatever it is, I surely wish you well with it.

Good to see you Ginger!

Jude, it truly is amazing that your cat has learned to corral mice in your bathtub!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Techie, as dill asked, what is mastermind?

With gratitude, looking forward to another 24 hours.

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I was wondering the same thing [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] but was too embarrassed to ask lol

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Embarrassed to say but I caved last night. I purposefully bought a bottle of wine and drank it. I’m not feeling horribly guilty but I know this is not what I want. So I’m back to where I need to be here and going to do a better job with myself today. Will have to plan NOT to drink. Damn beast!! 24 please!! Hope everyone has a great day.

Comment

Rava, live and learn, eh? Hang in there and move onward!

We have to go to a Memorial service today for Mr. D's uncle who passed peacefully at the age of 90. He was the last of that generation for my hb's family. Drinking will not be a part of the gathering. It's my side of the family where all the family celebrations were heavy drinking events.

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and the mastermind curious. A mastermind is a group of folks in a similar industry discussing different entrepreneurial ideas and concepts. Sending warm hugs to [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] and [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]. I accept another blissful twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Sorry that you caved rava. Last night is history, tomorrow is another day. I've been having wicked cravings lately, but I keep telling myself that it won't last, and the feelings will go away, and they always do. Keep trying!

Thanks for the explanation of masterminds techie, I never would have guessed.

Well, my 99 year old friend is in the hospital with pneumonia. Each time that she gets sick she rallies and comes back, but this time I just don't know. Praying for her...

I'll gratefully accept another 24 please and thank you.

Comment

Thanks for bringing us up to speed on the mastermind concept, Techie. It's comforting to know that someone as good-hearted as you is one of the pioneers of forward thinking and motion.

Jude, warm thoughts and prayers going out to your dear friend and to you and Mr. J by extension.:heartbeat:

Bitterly cold here this morning. I hate to put the dogs out this morning, but I'm sure they feel the need by now.

I bet [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] and his wife are back home and settled in by now and are perhaps wishing they were back in Mexico! :happy2:

Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X