No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:21am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Thanks for the speedy recovery wishes for Mrs QW. She’s feeling a bit better but yesterday morning I tested positive and have never experienced anything quite like Covid. And hope I never do again.
      We’re fortunate to have family close by and they’ve been great to shop for us and do what they can to help. The hardest part of this is that we still haven’t been able to see the grandkids since we got home.

Wishing everyone a great af Tuesday.

QW
      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Sorry to hear this, QW. We'll wishes to you both.

I'll take another 24!

Comment

Gosh, QW! So sorry to hear that! Wishing for a speedy recovery for both of you! I sure am glad you have family lending you a hand.

Covid infections are up in our area. The code moved from orange to red two weeks ago. Masks are optional except in health care settings like the hospital I volunteer in. When we are in the orange masks were optional at the hospital. Now that we are in red they are once again mandatory. The whole state with the exception of 2 counties are in the red. I don't know how that translates into numbers.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and speedy recovery for Mr & Mrs QW. Busy day today. Car in for service. Laptop exchange and lots of other stuff. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by dill View Post
              Gosh, QW! So sorry to hear that! Wishing for a speedy recovery for both of you! I sure am glad you have family lending you a hand.

Covid infections are up in our area. The code moved from orange to red two weeks ago. Masks are optional except in health care settings like the hospital I volunteer in. When we are in the orange masks were optional at the hospital. Now that we are in red they are once again mandatory. The whole state with the exception of 2 counties are in the red. I don't know how that translates into numbers.
              Always waiting to enact these things until it's bad enough... seems asinine.

If it's any consolation QW, both my close to 80 year old mom and my 80 year old dad (with a myriad of health issues) got past omicron fairly easily (basically just a bad cold), fully vaccinated of course.
              Last edited by Mulburry; December 6, 2022, 10:11 PM.

Comment

QW, hoping that you both recover quickly from covid. Nasty virus, will it ever go away?

Mr. J and I went to visit my neighbor in the hospital yesterday, and she's looking good. Hopefully she will be able to come home soon.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

4:59am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Speedy recovery wishes to Mr & Mrs QW and Mama bear.

I'm not sure what will happen regarding mask mandates in Alberta, depends on how full the hospitals get I suppose. But ever since Covid vaccines came out, it seems like we're getting flooded with vaccine advertisements, Covid, flu, shingles, pneumonia, etc. Pharmaceutical companies hoping the cash in on people's fears I guess.

Comment

Good morning cafe. QW hoping you and your wife are feeling better. So glad you have family nearby to help you. Hope everyone has a great day. 24 more please and thank you !

Comment

I personally think masks should be optional no matter what. I think they offer some protection, but apparently the virus is small enough to fit through all but the N95s. So I don't think they really do much to stop the spread. I lean more towards hand washing and sanitizing surfaces and doorknobs.

Today will be very good day not to drink!
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by dill View Post
                          I personally think masks should be optional no matter what. I think they offer some protection, but apparently the virus is small enough to fit through all but the N95s. So I don't think they really do much to stop the spread. I lean more towards hand washing and sanitizing surfaces and doorknobs.

Today will be very good day not to drink!
                          I’d much prefer someone sneezing into a mask then not if they were near me!
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and N95, and M16 wearers. Busy day, Ugh. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Comment

Most places around here don't require face masks with the exception of medical offices. I still see a lot of people wearing masks in the grocery store etc.., but the majority of folks don't wear them. Thankfully, Mr. J and I have never had covid. We try to avoid large crowds, and shop when the stores are less busy.

Humbly asking for another 24 hours...

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Working...
                                X