~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe friends! Sorry I've been MIA. It's been hard to get my routine back since arriving in AZ. Little Sister is still with us so mornings are busy with chatting over coffee. It's been wonderful having her here but she's anxious to get home to her kids and gkids. She flies out the 19th.

Sorry to here of everyone's ailments. Masks aren't even required in health care facilities here in AZ. I'm so used to the darn things now, I just put it on regardless. May not help but makes me feel better.

I'm on a girl's trip to Tucson through Thursday and may head into Mexico for a day. Little Sis wants to add it to her AZ experience. It's supposed to rain all day so not sure what we will do. I vote popcorn and Christmas movie binging!

Full disclosure.... I've been drinking two glasses of wine with Sis most evenings. Nothing crazy but still. It's been so lovely sitting in the evening sun and talking with her. I found a near zero AL content wine that I enjoy. Once she heads home I'll get my $h!t together, I hope!

Wishing you all a lovely day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and egg gatherers. Good to see you Ginger. Lots of work today so I better get to it. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

We're supposed to get a few inches of snow today, so hopefully it will brighten up the landscape, as its been looking kind of drab lately.
        We had a nice dusting (about 10cm) a couple weeks ago, just perfect to make everything look nice and wintery but very little inconvenience (here in Hope at least, Vancouver was a shitshow apprently). Unfortunately some rain a couple days ago has mostly melted it away now, with slightly warmer sunny weather it strangely feels almsot like spring now.

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
        We get a few green eggs from our country neighbor that supplies us with farm fresh eggs [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], but the only blue eggs I've ever seen were in a robin's nest. Hopefully you'll get one and share a pic of it!
        My mom gets some from her hairdresser who also has a small farm (delivered every Monday)! Such nice yellow yokes, so good..... though no green or blue ones yet, haha.
        Last edited by Mulburry; December 12, 2022, 09:56 PM.

Comment

6:21am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Had a heck of a time logging in this morning, but everything seems okay now...

Keep working on it [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], there'll always be reasons to drink, but there's so many better reasons not to drink...
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good to see you, Ginger! I had never heard of a near zero al content wine. Interesting. We'll look forward to seeing more of you after the 19th!

No snow here yet and the landscape is definitely drab. Thank goodness for Christmas lights!

24 more please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Lots of appointments today. So, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Cowboy, I couldn't log in this morning either, and just got in now.

QW, hope that you are feeling better!

We're supposed to get a coastal storm later this week, but the jury's out on wether it will be a rain or snow event. Hoping for snow!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning cafe! No trouble logging in today, not sure what happened yesterday.

Sounds like your chickens are laying a lot of colorful eggs dill. We get our eggs from a local farm and they are always brown. I can't believe the difference between store bought eggs and farm fresh ones. I'm lucky not to have to buy the anemic eggs at the store.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

I had trouble logging in yesterday morning too. I just waited a bit and tried again and thankfully all was well!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:03am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Good morning. I too had trouble logging on yesterday and basically just gave up after several tries. Ginger glad you are having fun with your sister. I’m sure you are making some good memories! Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please and thanks!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. I may be quite late checking in tomorrow. I’ll be over at Stanford having a procedure at 9am then a CT scan @ 1pm and an MRI at 3pm. Not excited about this but it’s necessary. So, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Comment

Good luck with your tests tomorrow techie, hoping for good results.

Winter storm warnings are posted with a foot of snow expected. So far we have had very little snow this year, but maybe we will have a white Christmas.

24 more for all of us please!

Comment

Techie, I hope your procedure goes well. Sorry your day is cluttered with things you'd rather not be doing. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Just rain for us so far. There are rumors afoot that the sun might come out later, but we shall see.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X