~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning cafe. Good luck to you today Techie in all of your tests. Hoping for good results! Decided I have been a little bored so I’m adding another morning to my volunteer work. I need to stay busy. Mr. R likes reading and stays busy on the computer, etc. We are flying north for 2 weeks next week. We are going to freeze to death! Lol. I don’t know how you guys do it. Hope everyone has a great and sober day! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:28am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Last edited by abcowboy; December 15, 2022, 07:28 AM.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good luck with all the procedures [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], hopefully all the results are positive!

I don't think I've ever seen a Christmas without snow [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], have come very close a couple of times, but I've always enjoyed a white Christmas.

Keeping busy isn't a bad thing [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], and volunteering is a great way to do it!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and thank you all for your support. Off to get it done. Wide awake at 4am so I’ve been reading. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

So far not a lot of snow, but more coming our way today.

Committed to another 24 hours.

Comment

Well Jude, I hope you don't get too much snow. Just enough to make things look pretty!

Off to my volunteer job. I'm feeling really happy this morning because I just read that a solar "farm" project that was in the works for our little rural corner of the state was turned down by the the Ohio Power Siting board. I Have been worried about this for so long as it would forever alter the nature of our landscape, not to mention what it would do to property values adjacent to it. There may be appeals of course, but for now....

24 more for all of us, please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Morning Cafe. Dill glad the solar farm is not going to be your neighbor! Wishing everyone a great and sober day.

Comment

We're supposed to be getting a bunch more snow over the weekend as well [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], looks like I'll have a few dates with the snow shovel lol

They are in the process of putting up a windmill farm just south of the highway between Vermilion and Mannville [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. It looks like they are about 1/2 done with the projected 34 windmills. And you're right, it sure messes up the landscape...

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and holiday shoppers. Heading home in a few hours. Glad the poking, scanning, waiting, scanning and questioning is over. We leave for Phoenix/Scottsdale on Tuesday morning. I may not check in Tuesday or Wednesday next week but trust I’m fine. We are driving vs. flying as I wanted an adventure before my radiation treatments begin. So, another twenty four for me. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by dill View Post
                        Well Jude, I hope you don't get too much snow. Just enough to make things look pretty!.
                        Expected to get snow here on the weekend and off & on all through next week. I do also enjoy a white christmas, but the phrase "be careful what you wish for" might be all too fitting here.

Comment

Dill, glad that they turned down the solar project, those panels are an eyesore to the landscape. Same with the windmills cowboy.

Well, we got several inches of snow, but nothing like the foot that was forecast. Sure looks pretty though.

Another 24 for all of us please.

Comment

Glad you escaped the heavy snow, Jude!

Mulburry, I hope you have the same luck as Jude had with the snow. So far we haven't had any, but it is in the forecast as a possibility for today.

24 hours of wellness is forecasted for today as well!
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Looks like it stopped snowing for a bit this morning, but more is on the way for today and into tomorrow. I think I might be using the snowblower instead of a shovel this weekend as it looks like we got about 4 to 5" last night. Hopefully will get it cleared before it starts snowing again.

Our oldest daughter flew in from Vancouver yesterday afternoon, her drive out to her mom's in Vermilion was a bit scary for most of the way but thankfully she made it safe and sound. She's coming back this way on Sunday and will stay a couple of days with us then head to Sherwood Park to spend some time with Adam and Darcie before flying home.

Comment

Working...
                                X