~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe friends. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], enjoy the time with your daughter! Wish my family lived nearby, my sister is the closest to me, and she is a 16 hour drive away.

With gratitude, looking forward to another 24!

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'll get breakfast out before I go shovel snow lol

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning and thanks for breakfast! Hope everyone has a great day. I’m packing and cleaning today to prepare for our flight on Tuesday up north. Hoping we don’t freeze to death! Here is a picture I took last night of our beach. Its still closed for swimming due to bacteria levels from the hurricane. wishing everyone a safe and sober day! 24 more please. Sorry this picture came out sideways!
            Last edited by Rava; December 18, 2022, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Beautiful, peaceful picture, Rava! It is somehow reassuring to know that the healing is underway. Safe travels to you!

Cowboy, thanks for that wonderful breakfast! Enjoy your visit with your daughter!

Jude, a 16 hour drive is a long one! It's even longer than our drive to see our daughter. That one is 14 hours. We usually take two days to do it.

One week until Christmas Day!

Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way, Techie.

24 more hours of wellness for all of us here please and thank you.
              Last edited by dill; December 18, 2022, 07:59 AM.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Thanks for the great breakfast, Cowboy. I accept another wonderful twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

P.S. Leaving for Phoenix/Scottsdale on Tuesday morning so will not be checking in until late evening.

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                  Our oldest daughter flew in from Vancouver yesterday afternoon, her drive out to her mom's in Vermilion was a bit scary for most of the way but thankfully she made it safe and sound.
                  Good thing she decided to fly to Alberta, not drive, that would have been a disaster! Looked like Vancovuer was mess, and we got close to a foot of snow out in the Fraser Valley (nice and light and powdery though), not to mention the mountain passes.

Comment

Sounds like the snow is flying in Canada eh? We have several inches on the ground and I'm hoping that it will stay that way until Christmas.

Safe travels on Tuesday rava, don't forget to bring your Wooleys with you. What state do your kids live in?

Looking forward to another 24...

Comment

One week until Christmas! I have everything under control I think, except for the menu for that day. I don't want to be tied to the stove, so I best get planning some make-aheads! Also, I still need to get some things for the 17 yo grandson. That's a hard age to buy for, so I am thinking cash or gift cards. Suggestions?

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you,
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Its 55 here in Florida this morning. I just turned on the heat! Can not believe how cold it is plus how cold we are going to be. Wishing everyone a great Monday! 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Great pic yesterday [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], I'll definitely trade you landscapes and temperatures lol.

Amazon gift certificate is our go to for tough present decisions [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], just because they sell everything haha.

Amanda made it over safely yesterday afternoon. She said the roads were still in poor driving condition but she's here safe and sound. She got to help her mom with shoveling snow and it looks like today she'll get to help her dad do the same. So yes, the snow is still flying [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]!

We saw last night the snow in Vancouver [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]. Nat (Amanda's guy) texted her a pic of a hummingbird at the feeder with lots of snow in the background, quite the strange pic indeed! It's Nat's job to cycle the feeders in and out every hour so they don't freeze and he had to shovel a path to the feeders yesterday because of all the snow.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Still packing for our trip in the wee hours tomorrow morning. I accept another wonderful twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Comment

Dill, I agree with cowboy that Amazon gift cards are the way to go! You can find anything there!

Another 24 for all of us please...

Comment

Working...
                                X