~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe friends and breakfast lovers. Thanks Cowboy. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
      Good to hear you're feeling better [MENTION=24679]We're having an unseasonably warm start to the New Year, but we've also had thick fog daily for the past week or so that's ended up with lots of heavy hoar frost. Guess it looks like we'll have a rainy end of June, beginning of July haha.
      That's the worst isn't it, when you have a forecast for sunny weather and you end up being sopped in with fog the whole time. I've seen on the news the same thing is happening in the interior of BC ,but luckily here there's only been a bit of fog in the morning and then it's gone after a couple hours.
      Last edited by Mulburry; January 15, 2023, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Its cold here as well, 16°F on the thermometer this morning, but it's supposed to warm up later this week. Pretty mild winter so far, which I wouldn't mind except for the rain.

Good job on letting the cravings pass [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]. Not easy, but we can do this!

Committed to another 24 hours...

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Hope everyone has a great start to the week. 24 more for me please and thank you!

Comment

Delicious breakfast yesterday, Cowboy! Thanks!

Excellent quote, Techie. I have got to remember that one next time I get irritated with someone. It's me, not them.

Heading out this morning to do a little shopping with my friend who has been battling cancer. She has beaten it back and is doing really well right now. It will be nice to enjoy the time with her just poking around together.

24 more please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

May we all have an easy week no matter the weather! I'll take another day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Another short night, looks like a nap will be in order today. One of the perks of retirement I guess.

I'd be grateful for another 24...

Comment

24 hours of wellness for us all, please.:happy2:
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning cafe. Busy day ahead for me. Being busy makes me happy. Hope everyone has a great day. Thanks for the quote Techie! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I love busy too, Rava. I bet we'd be fast friends in real time, if we ever met! Lol

I'll gladly take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and supporters. We leave today for six weeks of radiation treatments. I do not know how often I will be able to check in. I do know I will be fine. I wish you all the best days ahead. Love & Blessings x

Last edited by techie; January 17, 2023, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Wishing you good luck on your radiation treatments [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]! I admire you for your strength and positive attitude while going through all of this! :huggies:

It's pouring rain here this morning and 40°F. Another raw day! Uggh!

24 more please and thank you..

Comment

Working...
                                X