~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Congrats on the new Jeep, Ginger! Have fun exploring!

Rava, thanks for the quote. Loved it! And Cowboy, thanks for yet another culinary delight!

Glad you were able to get out and enjoy a game at your alma mater, Techie. I hope it helped distract you for a little while.

Lots of snow coming down here this morning. It's beautiful.

Hope we all can enjoy another 24 hours of sobriety.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Having some more side effects today. My wife and I are going to see Stanford vs. Colorado at 2pm. We will walk campus to get my daily exercise today. Forcing myself to do less is not easy but it is necessary. So, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Thanks for breakfast, Cowboy

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie, hope that those side effects ease up soon, but give your body a chance to heal.

It's snowing here this morning, but we've only gotten a few inches so far. Looks as though a bigger system is on the way for Wednesday into Thursday. We shall see...

Committed to another 24 hours of freedom!

Comment

The snow really spruces up the landscape but it is going to be tricky getting out of our driveway. We got 4-5 inches yesterday and today the snow was coming down when I got up this morning. Looks like Mr. D has a date with the snow shovel again today, and also the plow so we can get out to the store as needed. I have a couple of indoor projects I'm working on. One is to update my "Executor" file. I'm keeping all account numbers, insurance policies, and other important information in one folder. The other is to take some raspberries out of the freezer and make some jam!

Jude, keep warm and safe and let's all enjoy 24 hours of sobriety.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning. Ginger congrats on the new Jeep. You should make some good memories in it! Hope everyone has a great Monday. 24 more please and thanks!

Comment

5:32am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hope the side effects ease up a bit for you [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], and that you were able to enjoy the game in relative comfort.

Time to go off-roading and mud bogging [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] lol, enjoy the jeep!

Nice to see others getting some snow [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], it does brighten up the landscape, but too much of a good thing can be bad as well haha.

Off to check a boiler in a farm shop this morning then do some cleaning in my shop. It'll be an early day for me.
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Techie, you are on my mind. Sending healing thoughts your way.

Hi to all my Cafe friends. I hope we all have an easy AF day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Another twenty four for moi. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Humbly asking for another 24 hours for all of us!

Comment

Gratefully accepting another 24.
                        Dill

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I did a thing! His name is Cyrus. I'm totally smitten with this kitten.

It's a good day not to drink!

Comment

Late check in. I’m exhausted. Twenty four more for moi. Love you. Blessings x

Comment

Ginger, I'm so glad that you got another kitty. Love the name!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X