~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Overcast here but not storms yet. Let's go for another 24!
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

24 sounds good

Comment

It's 7am here and a beautiful day.. my last day of work and then 2 weeks off! How much I'll be able to enjoy every minute of my time off.. 24 hours more, please! This is doing me well..

Comment

4:36 am in Vegas,on the road in a bit to my hometown for the memorial, I need another 24 please
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

24 more for all of us please, a little rough last night, but did not cave. Not sure where the urges came from, but they were pesky.
            Thinking of you and Jon, Pauly. Sending you strength.

Comment

69f here in Jersey at 7:45 on a cloudy TGIF morning. Another 24 please!

Enjoy the vaca [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION]!

Memorial [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]?
              “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
              Newbies Nest Roll Call
              Toolbox
              Cattleman Cafe

Comment

“Put the worst behind you so the best can find you.”

6:45am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] abcowboy

Bubba and I are headed out this morning as well Pauly, a bit longer of a drive, and to attend a bit more joyous of an occasion, but we'll be visiting the graves of my 2 brothers, both parents, and both sets of grandparents. For some reason I think you're going to be strong through this, but if you find yourself wavering, use my number please! My thoughts and prayers will be with you all day...

Way to go on not caving Mr V!
                Last edited by abcowboy; July 28, 2017, 07:46 AM.
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers with you, [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]!

24 more for me an my friends, please!
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:58am here and looking forward to 24 hours more..

How are you doing today, Mr. V? You already know this, but stay especially close right now.
                    Thinking of you, Pauly..
                    Last edited by lifechange; July 28, 2017, 11:55 PM.

Comment

A comment [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] made got me thinking about a Will Smith quote I once read and I'm sure I've used it before, but figured y'all wouldn't mind if used it again..

You don't set out to build a wall. You don't say 'I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built.' You don't start there. You say, 'I'm going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid. You do that every single day. And soon you have a wall."

6:30am in Saskatchewan, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                      [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] abcowboy

Made it to Weyburn safe and sound, but it was 35C (102F) when we got here! We went over to my younger brother's house for supper after they wrapped up rehearsals, needless to say the booze was flowing! I haven't stepped foot in a liquor store since I quit so I was amazed at all the various types of drinks you can buy in a can ready made now! Heck, there was even a can of Hire's root beer and vodka! I let the young'uns do the drinking while I enjoyed my Tim Horton's Mocha Ice Capp!

Enjoy your 2 weeks off LC!
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Yeah my last experience at a liquor store I saw the hires root beer. Another couple other products freaked me out Palm Bay or something soda and whatever flavour. I asked about the hires and apparently it just tastes like pop according to her kids. (FADSFDSA) Thats a whole other subject. Its amazing whats in a liquor store here, its all marketing. There were days when you needed a card and nothing was seen. Of course at my age that was not the case at 17 but a recent exploration makes it even crazier. I went in because my family needed a bottle of wine, but curiosiity killls the cat. Holding still, but interesting to see.

I drink Chai Tea as a preference. Not a bad difference.
                        "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

24 more for me please.

Comment

7:06 in Ely NV another 24 please
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

24 please

Comment

24 more, please!
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X