~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Gratefully embracing 24 hours of wellness and sobriety.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Another 24 for me. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Ginger, some people can be so ignorant! Really? Bleach? Poor Cyrus, thankfully his luck turned when he found you!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Looks like Cyrus turned out okay [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], bleach can be so dangerous when not used properly!

Winter is back with us for a bit, our above freezing temps are gone and it's dropped dramatically with snow and wind in the forecast for the next couple of days. Not much else happening around here, just taking life easy and enjoying my extra days off.
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning! Ginger, Cyrus is very handsome and his eyes are beautiful. I didn’t even notice his ears. Beautiful cat and he is lucky now that he has you. Techie, hope things are going well and you are getting enough rest. For someone as active as you, I know it must be hard. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. We went alligator watching the other day and literally saw hundreds. People were riding their bikes along the trail with these gators. We were on a bus thank goodness. 24 more please!!

Comment

I'm hoping Rava checks in today. We haven't seen her in a couple of days. Hope she is well.

Cowboy, winter is returning here as well. We had a nice little interlude of moderate temperatures but we're moving back into the deep freeze for a few days. I'm glad you are enjoying your free time! Is Bubba retired or still working?

24 more gratefully accepted.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Cross post, Rava! Good to see you. That alligator tour sounds like it was fun! Thanks for the pic!
                  Dill

Comment

Good morning all! Quick fly by.....
                    Looking forward to another awesome day!

Comment

Good afternoon Cafe friends. Too exhausted to get up early. I accept another twenty four. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by dill View Post
                        Cowboy, winter is returning here as well. We had a nice little interlude of moderate temperatures but we're moving back into the deep freeze for a few days. I'm glad you are enjoying your free time! Is Bubba retired or still working?.
                        Back into the deep freeze here too, but I'll take it for a few days of sunshine.

Comment

Quiet here on the home front, but I guess that's not always a bad thing.

Committed to another 24, so, not today...

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Well then, let's get some breakfast served up...

Comment

Fabulous breakfast, Cowboy! Thank you!

So I am wondering...do I have anything interesting to share today? I'm afraid I can't think of anything! But all is well on the home front so I'll not complain!

Techie, :hug:

Gratefully accepting another 24.

Posted this elsewhere, thought I'd post it here too:

Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X