Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

[MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], _/\_

Off to an early appointment. I'll gratefully take another 24.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], I don't subscribe to paramount either but I borrowed the Yellowstone dvd's from the library. [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], like you, as much as I don't like the violence of the show, the scenery and the cowboy way of life fascinates me. I'm going to watch the prequel series next as many people have said that they liked it better.

24 more for all of us.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Hope everyone has a good day. 24 more please and thank you!!

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

A bit more snow overnight, but it looks like the leaf blower will take care of it. Have to wait till it gets light out to know for sure.

Well call me a liar lol, I was looking through Amazon Prime movies yesterday and noticed they have all 4 seasons of Yellowstone available to watch. Maybe I'll have a peek and see if it's something I'd enjoy anyway.
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], last thing I would ever call you is a liar!! You have been such an open person on this site, sharing so much about yourself and your journey over these many years. You are one of the most genuine people I know! I saw another spinoff to Yellowstone being advertised called 1923. I don't know if I'll look for ways to watch it or not.

Down in the teens here today. Wish I was visiting Rava or Ginger this week!

24 more for all of us please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

[MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], _/\_

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], come on down!

Will I ever learn? Starting at day one. I want this stupidity to stop! I humbly ask for another day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friend's. Off to treatment. Another 24 for me. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by Jude58 View Post
                      [MENTION=21602] I'm going to watch the prequel series next as many people have said that they liked it better.
                      It is really good but be warned it does have it's fair share of violence. Which is to be expected when you have a carravan of immigrants trying to make it halfway accross rough country in those times. It does come accross as very realistic though. It also has great characters and sort of poetic quality to it, so to speak.
                      Last edited by Mulburry; February 1, 2023, 10:33 PM.

Comment

My two cents. The first time I watched Yellowstone, I wasn’t impressed (first episode) and found something else. I generally like reading in the evening. So, we had friends visit and they raved about Yellowstone so we can it another try. We found we loved it and the prequel as well. The 1923 series with Harrison Ford is not available to us yet but my wife and I will devour it. Currently I am reading a book that is an amazing thriller called Three Hours by Rosamund Lupron. It is extremely tense, (like a Valium drip is needed tense) but WOW. It is about a school shooting in the UK. It is a novel!

Comment

[MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], I didn't care for the first episode of Yellowstone either, but after watching a few more I was hooked! Thanks for the book recommendation, I will check it out.

Looking forward to another 24 hours of freedom.

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I didn't get a chance to watch any tv yesterday as I was busy shoveling snow a couple of times throughout the day and then spent the better part of the day running all the electrical on my train set up to make the street lights and building lights ready to work when the power supply arrives. Nothing like laying on your back under the table for a few hours lol.

You're doing great [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], just keep on trying...

Thanks for the book recommendation [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], I've added it to my reading list.

Comment

Good morning cafe. Ginger, you know what to do. I certainly have had a load of day ones as well but we keep coming back!! You got this! Techie, thanks for the book recommendation. I have 2 more episodes of Yellowstone to get officially caught up. Yes it is violent and sometimes I fast forward thru the fighting. took me a few episodes before I got into the show. Beth is the nastiest character I have ever watched! Wishing everyone a great and sober day.

Comment

Working...
                                X