Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good afternoon Cafe friends. 24 more for me. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], Mr. J used to have his own business repairing RV's and mobile homes. It seems that he can fix most anything, including plumbing and electrical problems. It sure has saved us a ton of money in the past. He also repairs our vehicles when they need it, but as he gets older, he leaves the big jobs to our mechanic.

Sending positive thoughts your way techie.

I was also wondering where Big AL has gone. Hope that he's doing ok...

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

It's going to get up to 50F today! I'm going to get outside and enjoy it!

24 more for all of us here, gratefully accepted.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Time for some breakfast...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It got a few degrees above freezing yesterday here as well so I took advantage of it and did a moose roast on the wood pellet grill. Nothing like smoked moose with a bit of horse radish, potatoes, gravy, and mixed vegetables!

Comment

Good morning and thanks for the amazing breakfast! I’m going to add some hot sauce to this!! I too am missing hearing from Big Al. QW is also missing. Hope Mrs. QW is well also. Hope everyone has a great day. No special plans for me today. Techie I got the book Three Hours and can’t wait to start it once I’m finished my current book. Wishing everyone a sober day. 24 for me please and thank you !

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends! Thought I’d drop in, say hi, and enjoy another Cowboy brekkie. And of course ask for another 24 hours.

After a cold start to the week, it warmed up to +10C, about 50F, on Friday and today is to be mild as well. Looking forward to a walk in a few minutes and possibly a barbecue later as well.

We bought new kitchen appliances this week to replace the ones that came with our condo. They were Sears Kenmore, a very reliable brand, but Sears Canada closed about 10 years ago so rather than wait for one to break down, we decided to replace them.
                  I did some online research before we went shopping and was stunned to learn we could spend almost $20,000 on a fridge. Needless to say we didn’t.
                  I admit to not being technically as up to date as a lot of folks but I was freaked out when walking by the Samsung fridges, my phone buzzed and asked if I wanted to connect!

We’re both doing not too badly all things considered. We’ve each had some doctor appointments and more coming up, but, hey, that’s not new.

I’ve been asked to run for a vacancy on our condo board but think I’ll pass for this year. Not sure they could handle my low tolerance for BS or my evil twins, Frank & Blunt.
                  I have been looking at starting a photography club, first meeting this week.

Stay well, keep safe and af everyone! I think of my Cafe friends often. Techie, no doubt you are managing the treatments as well as anyone could.

QW
                  AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                  F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Great to see you, QW! Thanks for the catch up.

Techie, thinking of you.

Headed to Scottsdale soon. I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. 24 more. Blessings and gratitude for all your support x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Great to see you QW! Starting up a photography club sounds like a great idea, and I'm sure that you'll enjoy it!

24 more please!

Comment

Cowboy, thanks for the awesome breakfast yesterday! I followed Rava's lead and added a squirt of hot sauce.

Great to see you, QW! I think you are wise to say no to the condo board position. Sounds like aggravation to me!

I was asked to join the auxiliary board for the hospital volunteer group. I asked about my duties and it seemed pretty banal so I agreed to the position. I hope I don't end up regretting it!

24 more please and thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning. Great hearing from you QW! I think a photography group sounds a lot more fun than being on the HOA board! Hope everyone has a great Monday! 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Great to see you again [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]! I'm sure the photography club will be a great success with you at the helm.

Now we just need to hear from [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] again...

I'm going to get over to the Senior's Club sometime this week and buy my membership and pick up 2 tickets to the Valentine's Dine and Dance they are having on the 17th. It's been years since Bubba and I have been out dancing and I'm looking forward to a night of twirling around the dance floor!

Comment

Working...
                                X