~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Ginger, hope that the hubby's knee surgery goes well today. It's amazing that he will be able to go home on the same day.

Techie, I hope that your treatments are going well and that your not having too many side effects.

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hopefully all goes well with hubs knee surgery [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], amazing what they can do in just one day!

Keeping putting up a good fight [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], this is a battle you can win...

Getting a bit of cabin fever so I think I might take a run to the farm and check that the heat is running okay in the pumphouse and shop.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and supporters. Thank you all. I meet with oncologist this morning. I have 12 more treatments to go then I ring the bell. Just four years ago I did a three day hike on the Great Wall with some former military badasses. We visited the school where our Chinese hiking guide’s son attends. My goal is to be able to continue doing like adventures. That is my intention. I will post some pics of the hike as it was monumental. Here I am with Chang (r) and his classmate Zan. We had dinner at their farmhouse. So, twenty four more for me. Blessings x

Last edited by techie; February 9, 2023, 12:37 PM.
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I hope your meeting with the oncologist was good Techie. Hang in there. And thanks for the pic of your China visit. That must've been a great experience.

Ginger, hope Mr. G's surgery went well and he gets to come home tonight.

It's unusually warm here today: 68F at the moment. Very strange for February, but I'll take it!

24 more, please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Techie, thanks for the pic. Good luck with at the doc.

Mr. G is out of surgery and everything went fine. I should be able to pick him up about rush hour. Lol

Thanks everyone for the good vibes!
              I'll take another day.

Comment

Great pic techie!

Gratefully looking forward to another day of serenity.

Comment

Glad Mr. G's surgery went well, Ginger!

The temps are back to normal now and the horrible wind died down, thank goodness. It's still dark outside so we haven't been able to get out and see if the wind did any damage.

24 more for all of us, please and thank you.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger I hope hubby is doing well this morning and got some sleep after his surgery. I’m Sure you are being a good nurse! Great picture Techie. We will all want to see a picture of you ringing that bell soon! Hope everyone has a good day. Another 24 for me please and thank you!

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

That's great news about Mr G [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], he'll be up and around in no time I bet!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger999 View Post
                          Techie, thanks for the pic. Good luck with at the doc.

Mr. G is out of surgery and everything went fine. I should be able to pick him up about rush hour. Lol

Thanks everyone for the good vibes!
                          I'll take another day.
                          So happy the surgery went well. Blessings x
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Off to treatment and then going home for the weekend. We’ll get back on Sunday before the big game. Another 24 for me. Blessings x

Comment

A little snow this morning. Nothing major but at least it's covering up the mud.

Just finished season 4 of Yellowstone. I didn't care for the first couple of episodes, but now I'm hooked!

Ginger, hope that the hubby is doing well today.

24 more for all of us....

Comment

Good morning cafe. Hope everyone has a great day. I’m headed out to go thrift shopping with some friends. Always looking for unique bargains! 24 more please!

Comment

Working...
                                X