~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. I agree about the price of groceries. It’s awful. I’m glad that I am very thrifty and can repurpose leftovers like it nobody’s business! I learned that from not having money when raising my kids. Wishing everyone a good day. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Quick check in, early PT for hubby. I'll take another day!

Comment

Late late check in. I have an infection so no treatment today. On antibiotics and meet with medical team tomorrow. In good spirits so, I will take another 24. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie, I hope that the infection doesn't get any worse. So sorry that you have to go through all of this and hoping for a positive outlook.

I'm in for another 24 hours...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Techie, I hope that infection clears quickly!! Wishing everyone a great and sober day! 24 more please.

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hopefully the antibiotics do their job quickly [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], you've had more than enough to deal with lately...
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

[MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], _/\_ can't even imagine what this is like for you. Hope the antibiotics kick in quickly.

Our neighbor brought over a bottle of wine to share and I imbibed. Not much, just 2 glasses but still. I just wasn't ready with a plan and said wtf.

So.... I'm back and humbling asking for a day. ☆

Comment

Late check in here. I never had time to sit down in front of the computer until now.

24 more please and thank you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Late one folks. Doing a bit better. 24 more please. Thank you all. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                        Bubba does the grocery shopping for us so I don't usually notice the price of things, but this past Saturday she bought an extra tub of Becel margarine because it was on sale for $6.49, onsale?
                        At least a tub of margarine will last a long time! Seeing a tiny clamshell of raspberries (didn't buy it obviously) for $10 and I just have to give my head a shake.
                        It does make it more important than ever to look for sales, I notice some items are nearly half price when they're onsale (which they are semi-regular), then you buy like 4 of them (instead of one each time) and it really does make a huge difference. I do wonder how much the stores are raking in though if they can afford to still make a profit selling items at half price.

Comment

Ginger, at least you stopped at 2 glasses of wine. I would have drank the whole bottle and then would be looking for more!

It's a balmy 55° here but the temps are supposed to plummet as the day goes on with some freezing rain and then snow later on. Ugh...

I'll gratefully accept another 24 hours of freedom!

Comment

Good morning cafe. Ginger good at stopping at two. If we could always stop at two we wouldn’t be here. Like Jude, I would have looked for more. Techie, hope those antibiotics are doing their job so you can get back to your treatments! Hope everyone has a great and alcohol free day! Took a yoga class yesterday. Not sure if I liked it or not but I’m going back. 24 more please!

Comment

5:31am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

We often buy extra of the things that are on sale as well [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], it makes good sense to do that as long as one doesn't go overboard. Every little bit helps in this day and age.

Good job [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]! Stopping at one or two is something I can't do either, so as they say, if only one why not none...

Comment

Working...
                                X