Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

A little delayed post.
    Saturday night, half asleep, 9:53pm in Toronto. Ready for another 24 please.

Cowboy, I have always wanted to see a tornado. I mean, growing up I wanted to be a storm chaser! But, with that being said, I know how devastating they are.
    I can't believe I am almost at 2 years Cowboy. Wow. And you helped me out so much. I am eternally grateful.

Mr V, I hear you on waiting on the episodes. I used to avoid watching them throughout the year just so that I can binge watch them! Now i can't do it. i NEED to know what's going on! lol. I can't believe how short this season is though. Makes me so sad.
    I am also sorry to hear about your niece. That's devastating. Thank God she wasn't hurt at the hands of some evil person and that she went to rehab. Wish her nothing but the best.

Tomorrow is my last day of vacation. And then back to the hell gole i go. Hahah.
    Really want to start looking at other options or jobs.
    Anyways enough rambling.

night everyone !
    Bri

Comment

It's 7:58am here with the bluest skies ever, not a cloud in sight. A day for swimming for sure. I'll take 24 hours more!!

hi Bri.. great to hear you're doing so well! when is your 2 year anniversary?

Comment

5:43 am heading back to Vegas another 24 please
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

“Happiness is not something you chase and catch. It's something you choose.”

7:10am in Saskatchewan, 24 more for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
          [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17161]briseus[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] abcowboy

Running a bit late this morning, not very often Bubba and I stay up till 11pm, let alone dance and visit the evening away!

Safe trip Pauly!

Congrats on 6 months Ory!

You did all the work Bri, I was just along for the ride!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Running late here, too. But it's never too late to go for 24 more!
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Cowboy - happy to hear you are enjoying your mini-vaca! In 2 weeks we will take
              a little weekend away.

Here is sunnysandiego, 24 more please!

Comment

6:14am here and the day can't quite decide what to do with itself! we'll have to see.. whatever the case, i'd love 24 hours more!!

Comment

24 more for me please. Missed posting yesterday, as I was traveling too, no internet. I don't visit on the phone, seems a little annoying for me, Oh well.
                  Today is day 61 for me, significant because it is the longest stretch of sobriety that I have had in over 40 years. Onwards.
                  Well done on 6 months Ory!

Comment

5:05 am in Vegas another 24 please and a huge congrats to Mr.V on 61 days!!!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

“Success is doing the right things long enough until you finally achieve your goals.”

6:20am in Saskatchewan, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                      [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] abcowboy
                      Last edited by abcowboy; July 31, 2017, 07:24 AM.
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

A cool 64f to start the work week off here in Jersey and the sun is shining. Committing to another 24.

Congrats on two months and a person best [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION].
                        “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                        Newbies Nest Roll Call
                        Toolbox
                        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Bubba and I head home today, it was a great 4 day weekend even if 2 days of it were spent in the car lol. Saw most of my relatives, visited all the graves and put flowers on them, heading out with no regrets over doing something stupid while drinking, life is indeed good!

Way to go on a new personal best Mr V!

Any plans for your mini vacation ssd?

What about you LC, any plans for your 2 weeks off?

I'll bet you're glad to put this past weekend behind you Pauly! You've carried a whole lot of emotions around with you these past few months! It's high time for some Pauly time I think!

Comment

Safe travels Cowboy

Comment

Happy Monday to all!

Woohoo to Mr. V on a major accomplishment! Keep it going!

Cowboy - we are going to visit the central California coast for a few days.

Comment

Congrats Mr. V on 61 days!!!! So proud of you..

Comment

Working...
                                X