~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Techie, hope that you feel better when you get home. There's nothing like sleeping in your own bed.

Looking forward to another sober Sunday!

Comment

The Pancake breakfast was great, but even better, there happened to be a dog show event taking place in the building adjacent to the pancake breakfast just by coincidence. Granddaughter was delighted! She loves dogs and asked if we could go in and watch for a while. I told her yes, if the event planners would allow it. They did, so we got to look around and see so many different breeds up close and watch them being shown. She was so happy.

No plans yet for today so we will go where the day takes us. 24 would be gratefully accepted.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Time for breakfast, didn't think you'd want pancakes again [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] lol

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

And it's also a cake day today! Huge congrats going out to

[MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]!
            Last edited by abcowboy; February 26, 2023, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Sounds like everyone had a great time at the breakfast and dog show [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION].

We watched Dark Waters yesterday [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], excellent movie!

Comment

Good morning everyone. Techie, thinking about you and hoping you get stronger and back to normal very soon! Cowboy thanks for another outstanding breakfast! Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday. I’m going to be working on some crafting. Another 24 please and thank you. Happy 4th anniversary QW!!
                Last edited by Rava; February 26, 2023, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

4 years, 1,460 days and almost $22,000 not wasted on alcohol.

Thanks for brekkie Cowboy and the awesome cake! You must have been up real early this morning.

Being among friends in the Cafe has been such a huge help in reaching this anniversary. Thank you everyone!

Techie, you did it! So happy for you and Mrs T. Safe travels home. I saw on the news that much of California was getting the kind of winter weather us Albertans are used to. Hope the lingering side effects of the treatments soon go away.

Have a great af Sunday everyone!

QW
                  AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                  F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Congrats, QW. You are an inspiration. Glad you stopped by for breakfast and cake. My two favorite meals.

ABC, Dark Waters is based on a true story. It's so scary how we've polluted our planet and now we can't get rid of the forever chemicals.

Dill, your day with granddaughter sounds perfect!

It poured rain all night. In the 15 years we've been coming south, I've never seen weather like this! I'll take another day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Congratulations QW. Busy morning so I got to get a move on with 24 more. Great breakfast, Cowboy. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Congrats on4 years QW! That's a lot of money you've saved, not to mention your liver!

Not much happening here so I'll just put in a request for another 24 hours of freedom!

Comment

Congrats to you, QW! You are richer all around!

Thanks for yet another excellent Sunday breakfast, Cowboy.

Ginger, thank you for including that picture in your post. That was a lot of green. I take it that isn't what it typically looks like at this time of year?

The winter wheat fields around us have been brilliant green since mid February which is definitely not typical and some of our daffodils are blooming. Winter wheat normally turns green in mid March and daffodils bloom in early to mid April. Very different weather this winter...

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, thanks for the picture! Looks bright green and warm! Hope everyone has a great Monday. Water guy comes today for our water sample. See where this goes! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

That's a lot of green [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], looks better than our white for sure lol.

Hopefully they don't find too much wrong with the water [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                                X