~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe friends. I am home and happy to be here. Feeling better. I will gratefully accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Let's us know what the testing reveals, Rava.

The green out back is not typical for this time of year. Out back is state land and cows free range out there. I always feel so bad for them because there's really no food. This year is a different story! They are "happy" cows.

Hubby woke up in the night coughing and has a sore throat. This is really going to mess up his PT. He'll test this morning. Dang! He hasn't been sick in years.

Waves to all. I'll take another day!

Comment

Ginger, hope that your hubby feels better and tests negative. Covid is the last thing that he needs right now.

Techie, glad that are home and feeling better!

No green around here, but the geese are coming back in droves, so it looks to be an early spring. Yay!

I'd gratefully accept another 24!

Comment

Techie, I hope you're feeling better with each passing day.

Ginger, sorry Mr. G is under the weather. Hope he gets better soon! Mr. D has problems with his right shoulder and knee. The should is really giving him fits lately and he finally decided it wasn't going to get better on it's own. He's going to an ortho doc on Thursday. He hasn't yet scheduled a consult for the knee, but I imagine he'll get on that Thursday after he meets the doc. He has been to an ortho doc before but that one retired. So this will be Mr. D's first meeting with his successor.

Young granddaughter had her first 4H dog training meeting last night. She really enjoyed it and did a good job with Lily.

Another 24 for all of us here, please and thank you.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hopefully it's not covid [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], he doesn't need that, especially now in the middle of PT. Maybe it's just something simple.

That goes for Mr D as well [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. Let's hope all goes well with his appointments. I think the 4H training will be good for both of them, Lily and your granddaughter, they're both going to learn lots I bet.
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Dill, I love that your gdaughter is doing that with Lily. Definitely a win/win for both! Great idea, gma!

Hubby is feeling pretty rough. Terrible cough and congestion. No office PT for him until this passes. He was negative yesterday but I'll bet he is positive in the next few days. He's pretty down emotionally.

Dill, hope your hubby can get what needs done quickly so he can mend. Constant pain is no fun! It can really steal a person's joy.

Techie, _/\_

Waves to all. I'll gladly take another day!

Comment

Late check in. Ginger, hope your husband is negative for covid and that he gets well quick. Dill good luck with your husband on Thursday. I love the fact that Lily and your g daughter are bonding! Our water was not terrible. Some chlorine and hardness. We are getting the reverse osmosis system and water softening along with our neighbor. Should be done in the next month. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Good afternoon Cafe friends. Sending light and prayer for Mr. Ginger. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Ginger, I hope that Mr. G gets over being ill soon. Recovering from surgery, and now this. Poor guy...

I'm in for another 24 hours of bliss!!

Comment

Good morning. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Mr. G is still neg but dang the poor guy is sick. The cough is terrible. No PT for him today.

I started clicker training with kitty Cyrus. Basically, my goal is to have him come running when it's clicked. I hope it works! When we get back to WA, I want to be able to let him out and have him come running back when he hears it. Fingers crossed! After all he's a cat. Lol

With a grateful heart, I'm asking for another day!!

Comment

Late check in for me. I don't know how this day go away from me!

Ginger, I'm really sorry Mr. G is feeling so awful. I hope it turns around soon.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Busy and off on my first run since treatment. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Praying for Mr. Ginger

Comment

Working...
                                X