~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Snow, snow, and more snow! We're expecting a foot or more from a Nor'Easter that's barreling through the area. Love me a good snow storm!

Ginger, how kind of you to offer one of your pieces of jewelry to your friends at the cafe! I don't wear anything but my wedding ring, otherwise I would definitely take you up on your generous offer!

Looking forward to another snowy 24 hours!

Comment

4:57am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I don't know much about those surgeries either [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], hopefully his recovery is moving along as expected.

We were supposed to get snow last night and into today [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], not near as much as you though lol. Thankfully it has bypassed us so far.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I too appreciate your generous and kind offer to send a piece of your beautiful jewelry [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], but like Jude, I do not wear jewelry. I have a few pieces that I wear on special occasions, but aside from my wedding ring, that's it. Thank you so much for your sweet offer.

Old Man Winter doesn't seem to want to let loose just yet. It's cold and snowy here today. It's hard to accept it after the fair weather we've been experiencing.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning cafe. I tried 3 times to get on yesterday and could not. So now I’m here now. Ginger what a nice offer. I don’t wear jewelry but if I did I would take you up on your offer. So nice of you!! Wishing everyone a wonderful day! 24 more for me please and thank you!!

Comment

So funny! I don't wear much jewlery either but I make it.

Techie that was a great reminder. In a world when you can be anything...be kind.

ABC, the package is on its way. Should take 7-10 business days to get there.

Hubby couldn't talk to the lead physical therapist so no answers yet about the sitting issue.

Best get going but I'm in for another 24!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Windy winter day here in The Sierras. I have been having sleep issues which is anomalous for me. Hopefully, tonight will break the pattern. So, with a yawn but with love also, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Still snowing here but it's slowly tapering off. Mr. J plowed the driveway yesterday, but it will need it again today.

Ginger, hope that your hubby's knee problems resolve before he has to travel. I had rotator cuff surgery a few years ago, and it took a long time for it to heal.

Looking forward to another 24 hours of freedom!

Comment

5:06am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], we'll be watching for it!

I enjoyed seeing those winter wonderland pics you posted on FB [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]! Fresh snow makes everything look so clean.

Comment

Good morning cafe. Wishing everyone a great and sober day!

Comment

Has anyone here ever cut the dog's toenails and accidentally cut the quick? I am afraid I did that this morning. Poor Tesse! She bore it with grace but OH! what a bloody mistake! I felt so bad. No styptic power on hand so stopping the bleeding took a while. I used cornstarch. I would have posted earlier if not for that fiasco.

Jude, the snow is beautiful, but I do hope it's winter's last hurrah for you.

24 more, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Oh Dill, I sure have. Dark nails are so hard to see the cuticle. At least you had corn starch. I've used flour. Hope it didn't leave any emotion scars. Poor pup.

Hope sleep comes tonight, Techie.

I'll gladly take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Better night. So, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Dill, you are not alone in cutting your dog's toenails too short. I have done it often, and it's amazing how much blood can come from one small nail!

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

Working...
                                X