No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4:58am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning. Dill, so sorry about your dogs nails. Glad you had the cornstarch. Hope everyone has a good day. 24 for me please and thank you!

Comment

Techie, love that quote! Glad you had a better night.

Taking a test drive to see if hubby can tolerate a longer period in the pickup. Fingers crossed!

Waves to all. I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Busy busy busy. So, another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Ginger, hope that the test drive with the hubby went well. Do you think that it would help if you made several stops so that Mr. G could get out of the truck and move around a bit before continuing on with the trip?

Humbly asking for another 24 for all of us please...

Comment

4:57am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Not much to report on over here, hope everyone has a great AF day!

Comment

Good morning. Happy St Patrick’s day! There is no green beer in my future but maybe some green vegetables! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm glad you mentioned it Rava, I'll be sure to wear my green!

I had computer difficulties yesterday which is why I never logged in. Mr. D took a look at it for me this morning and with his magic touch, restored my computer's functionality! He's a miracle worker.

It's a rainy day so will be spent indoors. We have some family (cousin's of Mr. D) planning on stopping in to see us on there way back to there home today, so we have that to look forward to. They are a pair of sisters and have the gift of being able to laugh easily. Looking forward to the visit!

24 more for all of us here, please.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hubby did ok. We did stop several times but I'm hopeful he'll do fine in a couple more weeks.

I'll gladly take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and St Paddy Day celebrants. Great News Ginger. I will take another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Gorgeous early spring-like weather here the last few days, sunny and temps creeping into the low teens, more and more flowers and blossoms starting to come out every day now!
                          Happy beerless St. Paddy's everyone!

Comment

Ginger, glad that Mr. G did well on his test run. Hopefully he'll continue to heal over the next couple of weeks.

I'm in for another 24!

Comment

Ginger, it's great that Mr. G is doing much better. How is he feeling about his progress?

We had a visit from a couple of Mr. G's cousins yesterday which was a delight. They are sisters and are partially retired nurses. They are the kind of folks that laugh easily and often and it was an uplifting visit. I thought of you and your sisters Ginger. I loved my brothers gowing up but I see now I missed out on a special relationship by not having a sister!

24 more for all of here, please and thank you,
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                                X