No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would imagine it's a substantial healing process [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], and I'm sure Mr G is just anxious for things to be back to normal.

Sounds like a good time was enjoyed by all [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. I only have brothers as well, but your brothers at least had a sister haha.

Spring is slowly headed our way. We'll have a couple of days that manage to get above freezing, then it's back to the cooler temps for a while. It's supposed to be 5C (41F) today so I'm going to do pork tenderloin on the wood pellet grill!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Mr G was told yesterday that he needs to do a new exercise to hyper extend his knee. It's brutal but he's dedicated so he'll power through!

Dill, my sisters are definitely my favorite people to hang out with! As a matter of fact, I have three trips planned with them already, starting in May!

Big patio sale here today and I'm going to have a table so best get going! I'll take one more please!

Comment

Good afternoon Cafe friends. Another 24 for moi. Have a wonderful day. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning cafe!

I have two sisters and one brother who all live quite a ways away from me. I don't get to see them much and really miss them.

Hope that you sell lots of jewelry at the patio sale Ginger!

Looking forward to another 24 hours of peace.

Comment

Hope you have a fun and profitable day today, Ginger. I feel for Mr. G and the pain he faces on his road to recovery.

Mr. D's doc said the shoulder was an old tear in the rotator cuff that he had aggravated. He wants Mr. D to do PT for 6 weeks and then come back and if there is no improvement the next step may be surgery.

It was terribly cold and windy yesterday and today won't be much better. The weather improves and is back to Springlike on Monday. Thank goodness!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thought it might be time for a Ukrainian breakfast!

Comment

Yum! Thanks for breakfast, Cowboy.

Sale went well! It was a great way to meet new people here too.

Off to the desert for a long walk with Cyrus. I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. My golf tournament is rained out today. Will be rescheduled. So, with a wonderful breakfast from Cowboy, I will take another 24. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Dill, sure hope that PT helps Mr. D's shoulder. Rotator cuff surgery is no picnic with a long recovery , but in the end it's really worth it.

I'm in for another 24!

Comment

4:55am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Hopefully the PT is all Mr D needs [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Have a few small jobs to do this week so it'll be off to the farm this morning to check to see if I have all the material needed.

Have a great day y'all!

Comment

Cowboy, we are online at the same time this morning! I hope you have all your materials needed and have a productive day. Thanks for yesterday's Ukranian style breakfast!

I'm off to do a little retail therapy with my gf. I hope we all have another 24 hours of wellness.
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning cafe. Busy weekend for me. Sorry I missed breakfast Cowboy, sounds like everyone is doing well. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Good Monday morning! I'll take another day.

Comment

Working...
                                X