Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning cafe!

Dill, nothing worse than the smell of a skunk. One time I accidentally ran over one, and my car reeked for days. Uggh!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Yep, skunk smell is awful. Lucky for us this time it was was just a glancing spray. That skunk sprayed for all it was worth, but it missed Lily for the most part. But I was nearby when it happened and I couldn't get the smell out of my nose for a while. And Mr. D could smell it al the way up at the house which was quite a distance away.

Jude, how awful having that smell on your car!

Ginger, you're lucky Ginger only got hit with skunk spray once. Same for our Tessa. Lily is just much more impetuous and acts without thinking.

Yes [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], our granddaughter stand Lily are still in the dog training program. She's doing well.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe! Techie, so glad you are feeling better! Poor Lily skunk smell is horrible. Where I used to live there were chicken farms everywhere and the smell of chicken poop will bring you to your knees! Lol. Ginger glad the rain ended the drought. Here we have threatened fires due to no rain. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Off for early morning appointment. I'm in for another...

Comment

Late check in. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day/evening possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning cafe! Yesterday I was grocery shopping when over the loud speaker came an announcement that there was an emergency in the store, and that all shoppers should leave immediately by the nearest exit while this was being verified. I left the store in a state of panic, thinking there was a bomb threat, or someone with a gun. After a few minutes, we were allowed back in, where I learned that this had just been a test. It's a pretty sad fact that stores feel the need to do this in our ever increasing violent society. It made me incredibly sad to think that this is what our world is coming to, but I'm so grateful that it was just a test and not the real thing...

24 more please!

Comment

4:56am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Quite the scary situation [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]! Fire drills are bad enough, now they're practicing terror drills? A sad situation indeed...

Bubba says to pass on a big Thank You [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]! She loves her new necklace! Now she says she has to go buy a new top that would go perfect with it, something in grey she thinks. I think it's just a good excuse to add to her wardrobe lol.

One more small job to do but it can wait till next week, I'm going to enjoy another 4 day weekend lol.

Comment

Oh my gosh, Jude! That is upsetting. I'm glad it was just a drill and not the real thing.

Techie, I love the daily quotes you post. Yesterday's was one that I particularly liked. Thanks, as always.:love:

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning friends! Jude that is so scary. Wow our world is so different than when I grew up. Sad for sure. I’m glad it was a drill but I’m sure if that happened again you would be just as alarmed. Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Running late. Glad Bubba got the necklace! I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. In today’s world I would be frightened too, Jude. Scary times indeed. So, with courage I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best and safest day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Mr. J leaves tomorrow for N.C. to help out his son with some major home renovations, and will be gone for a couple of weeks. It will be lonely, but I'm also looking forward to some quiet times as well. Doing lots of reading is definitely on my list of things to do!

Looking forward to another 24 hours of freedom!

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                                X