~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

How are you guys this morning, Dill. Thinking of you, Rava.

I'll take another day.

Comment

We're feeling a little bit better, but still kind of tired and coughing. My fever is gone tho.

Thinking of you Rava. :heartbeat:

24 more for all of us here, please.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Prayers to Rava and Dill. Another twenty four for me. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I'm feeling lots better! I'm going to take a home covid test later today to see if I am out of the woods. I'm pretty sure I am no longer contagious. I hope you are all well and have a peaceful day.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
          Last edited by dill; April 1, 2023, 04:56 AM.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Glad that you are feeling better dill!

Wicked t-storms this morning. Not sure if I like that kind of alarm clock! The dogs wouldn't step foot outside until an hour after it was over.

Sending thoughts and prayers your way [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]....

Comment

24 more please...

Comment

Good Morning Cafe. Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers. My mom passed peacefully last night. I am so relieved that it didn’t go on too long. She was completely independent and active just over a week ago. We are now in the process of cleaning out her things, she was almost a hoarder so you can imagine this next step. My kids will thank me for all the downsizing I did when moving south. We have 2 trucks and 7 family members to help today. She even saved her used positive covid tests! Omg! Dill speaking of covid I am glad you are feeling better. You might continue to test positive for a few weeks or months after covid. So don’t be alarmed. Wishing everyone a great Saturday. I head south next week and will be happy to put this all behind me. I’m also thankful that I was here to advocate for my mom in Her last days. No drinking for me, again thanks everyone for thoughts and prayers. You guys are so important to me.. 24 more please and thanks.

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                  [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great news that you're feeling better [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! Hope it's the same for Mr D!

Sorry to hear about your mom's passing [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], thoughts and prayers are with you still...

You counting down the days till Mr J gets back [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] haha, and did you get everything done you wanted too while he was away?
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Rava, so glad your mom's passing was quick and peaceful. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family as you tackle the next steps.

Dill, good news! Hope Mr D is feeling the same.

Happy to be asking for another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friend. Prayers out to you and yours Rava. In conference all day. 24 more please!

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Rava, I'm glad you were there to look after your mom in her last few days. :hug: What a blessing for both of you. May she rest in peace. It sounds like you have a large task ahead of you. Thank you for the heads up about continuing to test positive.

I did have a positive test result today, but Mr. D's was negative. We are both feeling better though, so that's a good thing. For me it's been only 5 days since the onset of my symptoms. Mr. D started a few days ahead of me.
                          Dill

Comment

Rava, hugs to you, but I'm so glad that your Mom went peacefully.

Yes [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], I am counting the days until Mr. J comes home, which should be another week or so. My 99 year old friend and I have been checking out different restaurants in the area, and have been out several times for lunch.

It was almost 70° F yesterday and sunny, this morning it's 30° with a little snow. WTH?

Looking forward to another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Some breakfast for us on a fine spring morning!

Comment

Working...
                                X