~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe friends. Heading home. Golf club tournament tomorrow. Another twenty four for me. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Would love to see some flower pics Ginger. Nothing blooming yet here, but the peepers are singing so that's a sure sign of Spring!

I'd gratefully accept another 24 hours!

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thinking of you [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], hope things are going well with everything you've got to do...
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

For us, today was the first day of the American Toads calling. It was a wonderful sound to wake up to, that's for sure! So, Jude, you were listening to your peepers while I was listening to the toads out in the pond. It was a wonderfully mild moring so I was able to enjoy a cup of coffee on the deck while I immersed myself in the sound.

I've tackled one of the long neglected closets and have found some things to take to Good Will. Decluttering feels good, even if it's just a smidge.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.

Thinking of you Rava. :heartbeat:
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Golf tournament today. another 24. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

[MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] Great pics!

Lot's of flowers and blossoms out here now too! The cherry blossoms are in full bloom now too which is pretty spectacular as there are tons of cherry trees all around the city here (they were a gift from Japan a century ago). I'll try to remember to post a pic here when I get some.
                  Last edited by Mulburry; April 5, 2023, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Great pics ginger! Such beautiful flowers!

Dill, I sat on the back porch yesterday afternoon, closed my eyes, and just listened to all of the sounds of spring. It was 70° and a little humid. So relaxing...

Rava, hope that you are doing ok. :hug:

24 more please...

Comment

Ginger those pictures are stunning! Thank you for posting them.

I'm back to volunteering today and really pleased about it!

I hope we all have another 24 hours of wellness and peace. (I always think of Pauly when I use the word "wellness". I hope she is doing well.)
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:29am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I love seeing the pics that get posted, thanks [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]! And be sure to get some for us of the cherry blossoms [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], they are quite the sight.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

I was reminded this morning that today is another milestone, day 1,500. I wouldn’t have made it this far without help from my Cafe buddies. Thank you!

Awesome photos Ginger!

Stay safe and af everyone.

QW
                            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Congrats, QW. You're an inspiration to us all. ✨️

Last hike of the season this morning. I'll miss the mountains out back. The mysterious Superstitions.

Check in, Rava. We miss you.
                              I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Thanks for the pics Ginger. I miss spring in the desert. Another twenty four for me. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Comment

Working...
                                X