~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Hi Cafe, wow I can’t believe how long I have been off this site. Took quite a bit to read thru all the posts. Ginger your pictures are beautiful. Mulberry cherry blossom pics would be great, it’s funny you mentioned them because I was showing my grandkids pictures on google of the cherry blossoms. I just got back to Florida yesterday and tomorrow my daughter and her family are rolling in for a 4 day visit, Im exhausted but so excited to see my grands. Have so much paperwork and phone calls dealing with my mother. We actually got everyone together and did 2 full days of mass clean out. I’m so glad I have already purged all my useless crap! Dill so glad you are back to your routine. Wishing everyone a great day. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Congrats QW! Wow, that's quite an accomplishment!

Rava, good to see you back, and I'm glad that you seem to be doing well, all things considered.

24 more please...

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

A big thank you for another gorgeous photo, Ginger!

A big congratulations to you, QW! Such an amazing milestone! Thank you for sharing and for your positive example over the past years.

Rava, glad to have you back. Well done to you all pulling together to tackle your mom's house. Enjoy your daughter and grandkids!
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Huge congrats on all those days you're racked up [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]!

Good to have you back with us [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], enjoy the Easter weekend with your family!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Welcome home, Rava. You deserve a rest. Enjoy your family.

Hitting the road soon. We should be home Sunday, if all goes well. I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Care friends and safe travels Ginger. Congratulations QW. Wonderful to see you back in the fold, Rava. Off to driving range to trial new Ping irons. So, with deep gratitude I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Mr.J got home late last night. Yay!

Humbly asking for another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Have a safe trip [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]!

Great to hear you're not all alone anymore [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] and that Mr J made it home safely!

No big plans here for Easter, it will be just the 3 of us but we're going to cook a turkey just the same even if we'll have tons of leftovers lol. And we're all out of turkey rice soup so I'll be making that on Monday. I usually make a big pot of it and then freeze most of it in smaller containers.

Comment

Glad Mr. J is safely back home, Jude. :heartbeat:

A local golf course has a new restaurant in their clubhouse that is open to the public. Mr. D and I went last night to try it and it was really nice. Good food and in the beautiful and peaceful setting of a golf course. I tried golf when I was younger, but I was not good at it. But I did enjoy the atmosphere. So it looks like we'll be returning to that lovely little restaurant.:happy2:

24 more hours of wellness and peace, please and thank you.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Jude, glad hubby is home safe and sound.

Your soup sounds amazing, ABC.

Rava, hoping your busy weekend with family will heal your soul.

Techie, great quote per usual. I always enjoy them.

Waves to you Dill and Mul. I'll take another day! (Ten hours today, with lots of stops.)

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and the reunited. Another 24 for moi. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

P.S. Happy Easter

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Feeling pretty blah the last couple of days (this piss poor atmospheric river weather isn't helping) and being alone on a long weekend (brother's working all weekend), has resulted in some of the strongest urges to get drunk in quite a while. This damn disease really is a life long thing isn't it. Oh well, nothing to be done but just ride out... as not yesterday, not today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulburry View Post
                                Feeling pretty blah the last couple of days (this piss poor atmospheric river weather isn't helping) and being alone on a long weekend (brother's working all weekend), has resulted in some of the strongest urges to get drunk in quite a while. This damn disease really is a life long thing isn't it. Oh well, nothing to be done but just ride out... as not yesterday, not today.
                                Yes, ride it out. Make sure you keep hydrated. Lots of water was always my way of staving off urges. Happy Easter!

Comment

Working...
                                X