~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Failure defeats losers, but it inspires winners.”

6:45am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
    [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=17161]briseus[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] abcowboy

Be right back y'all, got to go pick up a cake!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Congratulations Bri!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Thank you Cowboy! Wow! What a yummy cake! Too early to start eating?? I think not! LOL!

Comment

Congratulations Bri!!! cake and coffee sounds great! 5:55 in Vegas another 24 for me and my friends here
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I looked at quotes for a while this morning try to find one that defines MWO, but briseus's thread in particular. It really does define us, we are only losers when we let a failure stop us. But for every time we failed at a quit, it inspired us to try again. We are proof of that, SSD back with over a week, Pauly back with over 2 weeks, LC back with 30 days, WF, dill, Mr V, Ory, and the rest of the gang back and adding up the days, and our thread starter briseus in today with 2 years! Everyday we wake up and try to get through the day sober makes us a winner, and winner's never give up! Now get to slicing up that cake Bri while I pass around the coffee!

Comment

Congratulations Bri :heartthumbs: I remember parts of your early journey and know this was not easy. It rarely is for most. I take great inspiration from your words. You kept moving forward. You didn't let the past stop you. It's easy to just give up. Grateful you didn't!... It reinforces and helps those who may just say forget it, I'm destined to die a lonely, drunk life. Which is really not living. Thank you for giving hope to many who feel hopeless!....Along with increased productivity. No more wasting days away drunk and hung over.

Wishing you a Happy- Happy Two Years of Sobriety-Recovery!... Wishing you happiness , peace and prosperity in your journey!... :celebrate: :flower: :love:

Please, I want and need 24 hours! Thank you!... Ready to enjoy a piece of Bri's cake now!... Thank you!..

Comment

I am so very very happy for you, Bri! What a wonderful and amazing accomplishment!

Please pass me a piece of cake, and another 24.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Delicious cake!

It's 10:40 am here.. not too hot and breezy and I have a whole day ahead of me with no plans! I'll take 24 hours more, please!

Comment

4:43 am already did a 30 minute walk but I'm sure I'll do more later,another 24 please
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

“No enemy is powerful enough to keep you from your destiny.”

6:50am in Alberta, another 24 for me and anyone else who needs them, please and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                      [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17161]briseus[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Rest in peace Mario....

Comment

Oh, no, what happened to Mario? Have not had time to read around. I was going to have a piece of cake, but feel a little sick to my stomach.

24 more me and all the others struggling.

Comment

24 more sober hours please. What happened to Mario?
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Please, I desire and need another 24 hours. Thank you!...

I'm upset and concerned about ABC's comment about Marioman. :sad: Off to read around.

Comment

Yes. I found both them. Think they should be removed! :sad: :sad: :sad:

RIP Marioman. You helped me and many, many people!!!!... Love you!!!.........:love:
                              Prayers for your family!!!...

Comment

I'll always remember Mario as the kind, generous man he always was, he shared the same quit day with me. I was glad the newspaper link was shared because I felt even more proud to be his friend! It's all in how you choose to read the article, it's my belief he turned over to the DEA and that was the cause of his demise, still helping to rid the world od addiction!

Comment

Working...
                                X