~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning, 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

I'm sure glad you had a good time with you sisters, Ginger! You are so luck to have them and they to have you! Thank your mom on Sunday. :heartbeat:

I'm sure your last golf game was a just a blip, Techie!

24 more for all of us please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Made it home safe and sound! I'll take another day!

Comment

Late check in. Early morning meetings. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Glad that you made it home safe Ginger!

Recently one of Mr. J's ham radio antennas was damaged and today we have to take it down and put up a new one. Not looking forward to it as it's quite a process. Hopefully it goes well without too much cursing.

I'm in for another 24 hours...

Comment

Aahh, Jude! Good luck to you today. I've helped with Mr. D's antenna work in the past. It can be challenging for sure. I haven't used my ham radio in a long time, but I love knowing I have it and if cell towers go down that we will have a means of communication at hand.

Excellent quote today, T!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
              Last edited by dill; May 11, 2023, 05:11 AM.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

4:53am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Keep up the good work everyone!

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Last edited by abcowboy; May 11, 2023, 05:58 AM.
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working on antennas and their towers is never much fun [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], be careful please!

Not much new here, seeding is moving along, over a third done now.
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

May we all have an easy, peaceful day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Golf this morning with much better performance anticipated. So, another glorious 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Well, the friends that were supposed to help us yesterday cancelled, so it looks as though today will be antenna raising day.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

4:56am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Great work my friends!

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Good morning cafe and happy Friday. Heading to the gym today. Wishing everyone a great and sober day!

Comment

I found an app (free) that tells you where AA meetings are near you, and there times. And another AA app that has a sobriety tracker and readings and other supports. I haven't made up my mind to go yet. Not sure I ever will. But the apps are helpful. One is called Everything AA and the other is called Meeting Guide.

24 more for all of us please and thank you.
                              Dill

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Long day of meeting and I feel unwell. Sore throat and a bad attitude. I?ll have to power through all this. So, another 24. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Comment

Working...
                                X