No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4:42am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hope the procedures showed a positive result [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION].

How did the antenna replacement go [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]?It was very hot here for the last week but temps have returned to normal. Definitely no frost in the morning though.

What an interesting topic your granddaughter chose [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. I'll be there'll be some very interesting projects to see.

Nothing new here, finished up the barley yesterday and started on the canola, over half done now and moving along nicely.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning. Sending good vibes and prayers Techie for your scans and tests today. Wishing everyone a great day. We went to sunset last night and it was beautiful. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Love the shared photos, Rava and Mul. They kick up my wanderlust. Thanks!

Dill, we have a similar thing here. Please let us know what your gdaughter's bubble gum project entailed.

Techie, thinking of you. _/\_

I missed check in yesterday! Whoops. I'll take another day. 🙂

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Busy busy busy. Another 24 please. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

No results yet. Love you all !
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Beautiful picture Rava, makes me want to go to the beach!

Cowboy, the antenna project went very well, and Mr. J is happy to be back chatting with his ham radio buddies.

It's 30? F right now. Brrr....

24 more please!

Comment

4:47am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Comment

Good to hear Mr J is back chatting with his buddies [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], the antenna raising was a success.

And I bet you both are enjoying your new recliners [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION].

I love seeing those ocean pictures [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]. How nice to be able to just go down and watch the sun set over the waves.

Comment

Ginger, the How It's Made project was done independently by the students. They had a set of questions they needed to answer and used the internet to do their research. They put it together in a slide show on their tablets (provided by the school) and gave their presentation using the slide show on the tablet. Some of the students brought props as well. After I listened to my granddaughter's presentation I moved around the room and listened to a few other students. It was fun. The other classes came through and were allowed to circulate the room too. I left after about half an hour

Rava, that was a gorgeous picture! Thanks for sharing.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning friends. Techie, we will patiently wait for your results! Dill glad you enjoyed the school presentations. We need rain so badly. Hopefully soon as rainy season in Florida has officially started. Heading to the eye doc today for some quick procedure on my eye membrane. Hope it’s quick!! I have never liked anything in the eye area. Wishing everyone a great day! No drinking for me today even tho I wish I could.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Report showed: no evidence of disease. Great News. I will have labs repeated in three months. Another 24 for me. I will you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Last edited by techie; May 18, 2023, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Techie, that's wonderful!! Enjoy this wonderful news with a round of golf!

Dill, that's so cool! I'd definitely go to something like that. Right up my alley.

Rava, hope your procedure went well.

ABC, we are socked in with smoke from Alberta wildfires? Any near you and Bubba?

Hey, Jude! Hey, Mulberry

Late check in for me today! I'm working out Tues/Thurs @830 @ the civic center so I forgot until just now that I hadn't checked in! I'll take another day.

Comment

Great news techie! Here's hoping that future scans show the same results!

Mr. J and I are planning to go to an event called plow days on Sunday. There will be demonstrations using draft horses to plow the fields, just like in the "olden days." I'm a horse nut, and always have been, so really looking forward to it.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

4:46am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                                X