~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Jude, the book is short but it would not appeal to everyone. It iis not a novel but more like a treatise. I am enjoying it and it is giving me some insights into the various forms of human love. What's really great about it is that if you are a fan of C.S. Lewis you will be delighted to hear him reading his own work aloud.

Great breakfast, Cowboy! Do you have any long term rain forecasts for your area? I hope your farmers have a good growing season and great crop.

Thanks for the quote, Techie. It's really great advice but harder to do than to say! I know you will miss Mrs. T but do what you can to enjoy the solitude. It's kind of nice when you know it will be brief.

Rava, well done to you!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I missed check in yesterday! Birthday parties and ball games yesterday. I was tired when I got home and all I did was sat around and watched! Lol

Great job, Rava! Yummy brekkie, Cowboy.

Sitting outside on this gorgeous early morning, drinking my coffee and watching my cat. Doesn't get much better than that. I'll take another day!

Comment

Good afternoon Cafe friends. Thx is for brunch, Cowboy. Golfed this morning and now watching PGA Championship. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning cafe! Here's to another sober day for all of us!

Comment

5:09am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

They have forecasted a 60 - 70% chance of rain showers for our area for tonight and tomorrow [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], let's hope that the forecast is right! I don't remember a spring as dry, windy, and dusty as this one has been since I started to help Richard and Corey. We need rain in a bad way, not just for all the wildfires that are burning, but for the farmers as well.

I got to come back to Veg early yesterday afternoon, not because we got rained out (wishful thinking) but because of a fairly major breakdown on the air cart. Simple explanation, the welding on the inside rear dual wheel broke and the rim separated. It looks like a big job to get it fixed and Corey was on the phone immediately to the dealership to get repairs underway. I'll know more this morning as to when things will be up and running again once I talk with Corey.
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Cowboy, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you all! It sounds like some really unusual weather.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. I am off to golf (9 holes) then go and pick up Mrs Techie from airport. So, another 24 for me. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Sure hope that you get some rain cowboy! It's also been pretty dry around here but the forecast is calling for a little rain today, so fingers crossed.

Looking forward to another 24 hours of freedom!

Comment

5:00am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

They got the repairs done and were rolling again around 3:00 yesterday afternoon and Corey said there was no sense me driving out only to get shut down by rain. So I got to spend another day and night in Veg. By the looks of things, they didn't get shut down and from what I can see not much rain fell overnight so I'll be off to the farm shortly. There's not a lot left to finish up anyway, should be done by the weekend if not sooner.

Comment

I really hope you get some good rain Cowboy. It would be great if it comes as soon as planting is done.

24 more for all of us here please and thank you.
                          Dill

Comment

Good morning Cafe. We travelled 4 hours from home to surprise our grands today. Cant wait to see them. Wishing everyone a great day! 24 more please and thanks.

Comment

Shoot! I missed yesterday! I've been doing a morning lesson every morning and once I did that, it was time for g-gson to show up. He's an absolute joy! I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. I will gratefully take another 24. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Comment

Working...
                                X