No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think the election turned out to be as close as everyone thought it might be [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. Danielle Smith and the UCP (United Conservative Party) won with a clear majority. I haven't read into any details about seats won/lost, but a majority is still a majority.

We finally got some much needed rain last evening and through the night, and supposed to continue off and on throughout today. It could rain for the next couple of days as far as I'm concerned, just a nice gentle rain though, not a downpour lol.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

It's always nice to get home to our house and view. Town living is not my jam. Lol

I love Noom! It's a lot of science and psychology and that's right up my alley. I'd highly recommend, if you have an unhealthy relationship with food.

I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. A bit late but wanted to post before noom. Another 24 for me. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Busy day ahead, but it won't include booze!

24 more please...

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
            Good morning Cafe friends. A bit late but wanted to post before noom.
            Good one, Techie!

Busy trying to keep up with yardwork and mowing today. Hope everyone here has a good 24 hours of wellness.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning. ABC, I don’t blame you one bit for considering a change. It definitely is time to enjoy your life. If farming is causing you stress it’s time to move onto something you enjoy. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

to you and Mr G [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]!

Comment

Happy anniversary Ginger and Mr. G!

Still no rain, which we really need. Never thought that I'd say that as I'm usually complaining about how much rain we get around here.

Keeping my sober muscles flexed, so no booze in the forecast.

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Hope you get some rain soon [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]. We've been getting some over the past few days, not a lot, but enough to make a difference.

Comment

Good morning and happy anniversary Mr and mrs G! Wishing you many more years together! We had a huge amount of rain last night. The first rain in about 4 months! It was really nice sitting on the porch until the wind started blowing in our direction! Wishing everyone a great and sober day!! Another 24 No Booze for me!

Comment

Thank you for the anniversary wishes! It was a restful day and just what we both wanted. Busy day here too. Off to workout, back to shower, then lunch with high school friends. Most I haven't seen in over 40 years! Should be a great catch up. I'm in for another!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. A bit late check in. I’m at BMW in Modesto after smelling a burning odor when I drove this morning. It’s been two hours and they have no clue what caused the smell but they could sense it as well. I hope they can figure it out. It concerns me as we have a neighbor who almost lost his garage due to a battery fire in his Tesla. Yikes.

Another twenty four for me. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I meant to caption the image I posted. Well they determined that something I drove over adhered to the right tail pipe. They had to power wash it off. Huge relief!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X