~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Happy Anniversary, Mrs. and Mr. G, and Many more!

Your rain sounds wonderful Rava, and yours too Cowboy. I'm with Jude just hoping for rain. May was a really dry month.

Volunteering was good this morning. Life is good!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Glad that there was nothing serious wrong with your car techie!

Not only is it really dry here, but the heat is unbelievable for this time of year. It's been in the 90's for the last several days, and it feels more like the end of August, than early June. Yikes!

Humble asking for another 24 hours.

Comment

Good morning. Techie so glad it was something minor. I ran over a plastic bag one time and the car smelled for weeks. It melted all under the car. Ginger hope your reunion with friends was fun! Happy Friday everyone. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

I'm glad you got an answer as to the cause of the smell and there is no danger, Techie.

Another 24 for all of us, please and thank you.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of healthy living:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thankfully it wasn't anything too serious [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], and someone had a good eye to spot it. Hat's off to the techs in the service department!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Not sure why bit car problems freak me out. So glad it was a minor issue, Techie!

Lunch with old friends was awesome. Four of us are golfing this morning. Next year is our 50th reunion. We'll start contacting classmates now. Hoping for a good turn out!

I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by Jude58 View Post
                    Still no rain, which we really need. Never thought that I'd say that as I'm usually complaining about how much rain we get around here.
                    Exact same here. We had hardly any rain in May. Can't say I'm not enjoying the heck out of this sunny but moderately temped weather right now (would go so well with a nice ice cold beer too but not today... or tomorrow or...), but it's supposed to get hot again next week, and if this keeps up fire season is going to explode imminently.

Comment

Today we are taking our soon to be 100 year old friend to the farmers market. It never ceases to amaze me that she can still get out there and enjoy life! She's truly an amazing woman and such an inspiration to me.

So grateful for my sobriety, and looking forward to another booze free day.

Comment

Loved that quote, Techie. Good way to get my mind set and start the day right.

Jude, you sound so positive! You are and inspiration to me.

More hot and dry here. It's getting very tiresome and a little frightening.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                        Dill

Comment

5:28am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Great idea, Jude! I think I'll take in a farmer's market visit today. And end it with another day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. My check ins may be sporadic I?ve the next few weeks. Mr & Mrs Techie are hosting a live event in Petaluma CA next week. We will have 87 participants and we are quite excited. The following week, we will be in Costa Rica and totally engaged in the work there. I will do my best as MWO is an important part of my day. So, another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wow techie, that sounds quite exciting! What kind of event is it?

We had a great time at the farmers market yesterday. There were several free samples of food available, and one was especially good. It was a cake, and after eating a couple of bites, I realized that it was rum cake. No wonder I liked it so much, and in the past, I probably would have bought several of them. It was really good though...

I'm in for another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X