Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Got back after weekend in city. here for 24

Comment

4:32 am in Vegas another 24 porfavor
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

GMAE all. 7:44 here in Jersey and room temps again though it'll be chilly in the data center. A cloud filled day today but nevertheless a great day to be a non-drinker. Committing to another 24. May you rest in peace Mario.
        “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
        Newbies Nest Roll Call
        Toolbox
        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

24 more please!

Comment

“Let go of all the pain and disappointments of the past. Embrace and focus on all you can be, do, and have in the future.”

6:40am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
            [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Hopefully everyone got their MWO technical issues sorted out?
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'm committed to another 24. I wouldn't want to do anything to muddy up this beautiful, sunshiney day!
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Please, I'd like another 24 hours without poisonous/ethanol. Thank you.....

Comment

Checking in from steamy central FL for another 24 please. Wishing all you wonderful cafe patrons (and management :happy2 a great evening or morning depending on locale.
                  Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Ugh don't even want to post the time cuz its too darn early! 4:20 am in Vegas another 24 please and a special thank you to Cowboy, your text and patience with me during one of my lowest points I've ever been gave me some strength to get out of that hellhole! Thank you Cowboy

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

"Either you run the day or the day runs you.”

6:30am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                      [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] abcowboy

Hmmm, anyone seen SSD lurking about? I best go check the threads...
                      Last edited by abcowboy; August 9, 2017, 07:30 AM.
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

That is pretty early Pauly! But it's okay if you're getting 7 - 8 hours sleep, which I don't think you are! I had the same trouble and then I got back to reading before bed, let my mind concentrate on something other than daily life. I'm usually in bed by 9:30, sometimes a bit earlier, read till 10, then lights out. It helps me sleep soundly, and usually get up around 5:30. Maybe try something different in the evenings?

I told you a long time ago that I would never give up on you as long as you didn't give up on yourself, that's a promise I intend to keep!

Comment

Whew! Just finished a long brutal stretch of work days, 6 days straight, 14-16 hrs/day, and 9 of the last 11 days. 2 more to go later this week. But, happy to have the $$. I bring this up only because in the past this would have set me off drinking. After work, and on the days off in between. I would have gone with little sleep, feeling tired and irritable from being hungover, and on a day like today, feeling like crap, and sleeping (if you could call it that) until about noon. But instead, I'm up feeling great, and enjoying this beautiful morning. Sailed through the work, and the little problems rolled off my back. Instead of worrying about how quick I could get to the bar, I was home sleeping instead. wow what a difference.
                          I'll take 24 more of this any day! Who knew, LOL!

Comment

Mr.V my coworker and I did nearly 20 haircuts each by 11 am on Monday,can't do that while drinking! glad you got through all that work intact Cowboy I don't think I've had 8 hours of sleep ever! Unless passed out from the grog so I'll just be happy with my 5-6 hours of sober sleep

Comment

Up early this morning and after 2-3 cups of java, busy! I decided to make some cabbage rolls and put them in the crock pot. Anybody care to stop by for dinner? I made extra!

24 more, please.
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'm in for 24 hrs of no poisonous/ethanol. Please and thank you!...

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] ooh yes, cabbage rolls sound delicious! Thank you... Haven't made those in a long time. I'll bring a fresh peach pie. :smile:. Maybe another awesome Cafe member will bring vanilla ice cream. :congratulatory:

Comment

Working...
                                X