No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:32am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I think it's time for some breakfast!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Check in when you can [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] and hope your event is a huge success!

Sounds like you had a fun day [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], so nice of you to get your neighbor out and about even at her age. I'll bet she sure appreciates it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning. Great breakfast Cowboy!! Thank you! Techie, wishing you a wonderful event. Sounds exciting. No plans for today except staying booze free, my mind is wandering and yesterday I picked up a bottle of wine and immediately put it back on the shelf. Ugh. In my next life I want to come back as a non drinker!! Wishing everyone a wonderful day. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Good job resisting, Rava. I'm with you, next life!

Techie, sounds exciting. Best of luck and safe travels. My middle son wants to retire in Costa Rica.

Yummy breakfast as usual, ABC. We are headed to the farmers market today. Hope to get some good stuff!

I'll take another!

Comment

Good job putting that bottle of wine back on the shelf Rava. I bet that you'll wake up today with no regrets!

24 hours for all of us please..

Comment

I forgot to check in yesterday! I was focused on using my new hedge trimmers early in the morning before the heat of the day. Over the years I have done my hedge trimming with the old fashioned manual tools but I just don't have the stamina and strength for that anymore. My ne trimmers are light weight and electric. They are great!

Your event sounds really great, Techie. Do you mind sharing what kind of event?

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Happy Monday Cafe! 24 more for me please and thank you!

Comment

5:28am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Comment

It's cake day, a BB Birthday to celebrate!

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Happy Birthday, Jude. Off to Petaluma. A but anxious that everything is setup for us. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

I will check in when I can over the next few weekends

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Aww [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], thanks for the birthday wishes and cake! I had a nice quiet and relaxing day with no booze!

Looking forward to another 24 hours of freedom.

Comment

Happy belated birthday, Jude!

24 hours of freedom for all of us here, please and thank you.
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe and Happy belated Birthday Jude. Hope you had a wonderful day! Our neighborhood is really quiet as all the snowbirds are gone, the traffic is normal and restaurants are running specials. Heading to volunteer job today as they are short staffed. Hope everyone has a fabulous day! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:33am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                                X