~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good Sunday morning cafe! Looks like I'm too early for cowboys fantastic breakfast.

24 more for all of us please!

Comment

Me too, Jude! I'll be back!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning. We are all waiting for breakfast!! Lol. Hope everyone has a great day!! 24 more please!

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Well I'm here finally with breakfast lol

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Egg sunny side up! My favorite! And waffles! Yum! You're the best, Cowboy!

Now time to prepare for my brother and SIL to arrive. This will be a busy week with family for me, but I will continue to check in.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Mind blowing stuff, Mul.

I was able to repair the starter on my sister's electric lawn mower. I'm feeling pretty accomplished this morning. We'll see if the repair holds! I could work on electric stuff all day long. My hands don't get dirty.

Thanks for brekkie, ABC! Delicious as always.

Gorgeous Sunday morning here in Central Washington. Not sure what the day holds besides a walk. I'm so thankful to be alive and sober.

Comment

Looks like we're in for some much needed rain today. Good news for our gardens.

I was exposed to someone that tested positive for covid. Fingers crossed that I don't come down with it.

Another 24 please!

Comment

We had that great rain yesterday, Jude! It was much needed and so welcomed!

Ginger, hats off to you for fixing your sister's starter on her mower. I'm impressed!

Busy here, but another 24 hours will be on the to do list.
                    Dill

Comment

Good morning! Thanks for yesterdays breakfast Cowboy. Wishing everyone a great and sober Monday. Off to gym today and then lunch with friends. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

We didn't get any of the showers that were forecast over the weekend, just the heat and smoke. We need the rain and can do without the heat and smoke lol.

Good job on the repair [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], and without getting your hands dirty haha.

Enjoy your lunch with friends [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]!

I'm off this morning to pick up material to do the groundwork for a bathroom and mechanical room in a farm shop. It's been awhile since I've dug any trenches for drain lines, hopefully won't get too stiff and sore.

Comment

Life is good! I'll take another day.

Comment

Pic from the top lookout of one of my latest conquests (Dragon's Back trail near Hope BC):

Comment

Gorgeous pic Mulburry! You're lucky to live in such a beautiful area!

With gratitude, I'm looking forward to another sober day!

Comment

Working...
                                X