~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning. Jude, I hope you are still feeling well. Hopefully your immune system will be strong enough to ward off the covid virus. Beautiful picture Mulberry. Hello to my friends here. Wishing everyone a sober day. 24 more please. Going to feel like triple digits today. Hot hot hot!!

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Gotta love those mountain views, thanks for the pic [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Mul, lovely hike! My favorite thing to do.

Off to workout! I'll take another day!

Comment

We have had some unusually cool weather and lots of rain. I'm not complaining about the much needed rain, but I do wish the temps were more normal! It's been hard to have company when everyone is kind of cooped up trying to stay warm!

Another 24 for all of us here, please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Mul, lovely hike! My favorite thing to do.
              Yup, mine also! Even on a day like today where it was pretty couldy and threatening to rain (it didn't), I'm very glad I got out on a short hike. I always feel so much better when get some time out in nature!

Comment

Still no symptoms of covid so fingers crossed. It's raining again today so the gardens will be happy.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Stay well, Jude!!

We had a full house here yesterday and it was so much fun even to just be able to listen to the banter and the laughter of the family members we so rarely get to see. It was a balm to the soul. I'm glad my brother and SIL pulled this visit together.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

4:56am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Comment

Good morning cafe. I am here to say I messed up last night. Got blackout drunk. So so ashamed and feel horrible. I watched myself on our cameras and really really messed up. Tried to hide it from Mr, R and I hear him asking what was I doing. Was I on drugs. Omg. The shame is so real. I want to just crawl in a hole and die. I cant even try to be happy today. I admitted my drinking this morning after watching my behavior. Watching it on video makes it even more real. My life sucks today. Thanks for listening.

Comment

Hopefully you'll stay healthy [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] and not get any symptoms at all.

If you're tired of the rain and cool temps [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], send them our way, we desperately need it! Glad you visit with family is going well.

Comment

It's bad enough hearing and remembering the things we did while being drunk [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], but watching it would probably be even worse. Maybe it's something you can save and watch again the next time you feel like drinking? Glad you came right back though...

Comment

Oh Rava, I'm so glad you're back here. Why do we do it, when we know exactly how it ends? Do you recall the trigger or moment when you just let go and drank? Asking for a friend 🥴 Email me if you feel like diving deeper with a friend that gets it.

I'll take another day.

Comment

Rava, I like cowboys idea about saving the video, then watching it again when you feel the urge to drink. Mr. J once told me that I was really obnoxious when I drank. Normally I'm a pretty quiet person, so this came as a real shock to me. Most of us are definitely not ourselves when we drink, and not in a good way. Get back on the horse and ride like hell away from that bottle of booze!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

5:04am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                                X