~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Rava, having two houses didn't work for us either. We built the home near all our family and bought a large 5th wheel for AZ to leave down there. We love to camp so it works for us. For six months of the year, we are knee deep in family and ready to go south in the fall. 😆

Waves to all! I'll take another day.

Comment

Good morning cafe!

Rava, it sounds like you have a lot to think about. It must be tough traveling back and forth twice a year. I'm sure that you will make the right decision after weighing the pros and cons of buying another house.

Another 24 please...

Comment

Rava, you have a lot to think about, for sure. It's good you get to see the grands soon. How long will you be up north?

Doing a little shopping today with my granddaughter.

24 more please and thank you.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
            That's a big decision for sure [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]We've been getting lots of rain over the past couple of days, we sure needed it.
            Same here, the landscape is certainly benefiting. I've seen in the news about the Alberta rains, and you have to feel for the people in Edson though, first getting chased out by fires, praying for rain, and then getting their prayers answered with a deluge and having their town flooded; it's downright biblical (what's next locusts?).

Comment

Good morning cafe! I hope that you all will join me in another 24 hours of freedom!

Comment

Good morning Cafe! Well after two sleepless nights I have decided that I am not interested in another home. Our little condo is just the way we want it and
                I dont want to get another place that may cause irritation and future stress. We leave tomorrow to start the drive and will be back in florida mid august. Once I let go of the second home idea, the stress just melted away. That was my sign. I sent the realtor a message and he never even responded back. Another clear sign. Lol. I’m just a sale!! Hope everyone has a great day. I will finish packing and Mr r. Will load up the car and we plan on leaving around 8 am. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:32am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I had problems logging in but found a sneak around and got in. Checking in for another day of freedom!

Rava, glad you have made peace with the second home idea.

Comment

Rava, I'm glad you have settled the matter and have once again found your peace of mind! Relax and enjoy your trip north to see the grands.

Late check in today, but I'm definitely joining you all for another 24 hours of freedom.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Safe travels Rava, and it sounds like you made the right decision not to buy a second home.

Gratefully looking forward to another 24 hours...

Comment

Off to my volunteer job!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Comment

I see that most of the people from Newbies Nest have moved over to the Monthly Abstinence thread, and the Army folks are having problems with their thread. If the day comes when MWO is gone, we can always move to the site I created, wqd.boards.net

Comment

Good morning Cafe. We are 3 hours into a 19 hour ride. We are going to stop in South Carolina tonight to rest up. Listening to podcasts and trying not to whine and complain! Lol. Hope everyone has a great and sober day!

Comment

Working...
                                X