No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:21am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It's time for some breakfast, no moose sausage yet lol.

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

If I remember correctly [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], you have to make sure you check the "Remember Me" when you login in then the auto logoff is disabled.

Glad you made it through that storm safely [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] and I presume you're at your destination safe and sound.

Sounds like everyone had a good time at the birthday [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], even those who don't drink!

Sausage and hamburger making went good, go it all done and then went out for supper with Adam and Darcie. Today will be spent smoking the sausage to get it ready for the freezer. Didn't get any pics of the making of the sausage, but will get some today of the before and after smoking process.

Enjoy the lovely summer day [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], I think I'll be sitting outside on the deck with a good book while keeping an eye on the smoker.
        Last edited by abcowboy; June 25, 2023, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

ABC, THANKS! That is the step I was forgetting to do.

Got news that my former bil has stage 4 colon cancer. We were besties back in the day and he gave both my younger sons their first jobs on the apple ranch he managed. After his divorce, he just stopped taking care of himself and landed in the bottle. Heartbreaking 💔

Sitting outside, enjoying this clear peaceful day. Sending up prayers for Mark and practicing gratitude.

Comment

Hello cafe. We are at our destination. Enjoying our family time. Ginger, Im so sorry about your ex bil. Stage 4 of anything is not good as we all know. Thinking of you and love your peaceful view. Jude, well done at not drinking at the party. Cowboy, Cant wait to see the moose smoking pics!! Wishing everyone a wonderful Sunday. 24 more please and thank you! Hi Dill!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Prayers for your bil, Ginger. Thanks for breakfast, Cowboy. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Getting it on the smoker racks

about an hour into smoking

Comment

Just about done

Cooling down for vacuum packing, Italian on the left, garlic on the right

Comment

That moose sausage looks yummy cowboy! Can you ship some to N.Y.?

Sorry about your ex brother in law ginger. So tragic, and it's a good reminder to enjoy each and every day, as we never know when it will be our last.

I'm in for another 24....

Comment

The sausage looks amazing, Cowboy! I bet it tastes as good as it looks!

Ginger, I do hope your bil gets the best treatment possible. Such upsetting news.

Rava, glad you made it, safe and sound. Enjoy!

I was planning on having my gf over for some berry picking and perhaps a hike, but the weather does not seem to be cooperating. I don't have a plan B, so I guess I better get busy with one!

Hope we all have another 24 hours of freedom.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:29am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Not good news about your former bil [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], too bad they couldn't have caught it sooner. You do have an amazing view looking out over the valley!

Sausage all packed and in the freezer. We tried the garlic for supper and it was mighty tasty, now to give the Italian a try.

I'll have to have a look at the Saskatoon trees [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] now that you mention berry picking, they should soon be ready here as well.

Comment

I've never tried moose. (Back when I ate flesh of animals. Lol)
                            Nice work, ABC.

Rava, glad you're there! Enjoy your time with family.

Thank you for the good thoughts for Mark. It's not good.

We are leaving this morning for a camping trip with two of our grands. Bikes and fishing. Should be fun. They are 12 and 14. Not too many trips left with these two, sadly. No time for drinking!

Comment

Hey cafe. We are heading to the next set of grands after having 2 wonderful days with the first 3. No time for drinking. Really enjoying this time with family. Cowboy, wow that sausage looks amazing!! Thanks for all the pictures. Wishing everyone a wonderful day! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

That moose sausage looks yummy cowboy! Can you ship some to N.Y.?

Sorry about your ex brother in law ginger. So tragic, and it's a good reminder to enjoy each and every day, as we never know when it will be our last.

I'm in for another 24....

Comment

Working...
                                X