~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Somehow I put yesterday's post here again, and lost today's post. Guess that it shows how good I am with technology.

Hope that you are enjoying time with your brands ginger and rava!

Another 24 please...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. I’m waking up in a camper today. My daughter put it next to her house so Mr. R and I have our own space, we thought that was super nice. We had a thunderstorm last night but we didn’t blow away! Today is more fun with the grands and tomorrow we go to the next set of grands before heading to our rental condo. I realize that if we were here full time that these visits would not be as special. We are having fun and staying busy. My son in law makes his own scrapple so we have been eating that. If someone doesn't know what scrapple is I suggest you don't look it up! Lol No time for booze. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Wos, Jude! That's a head scratcher! I can't imagine how you reposted yesterday's post and lost today's all in one fell swoop!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Not sure how you accomplished that [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], let's just chalk it up as magic lol.

I don't mind sleeping in a camper [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], it's my home during seeding and harvest haha. Things are definitely louder in campers, especially thunderstorms! I'm pretty easy going when it comes to trying new foods, not sure I'd try scrapple though lol
            Last edited by abcowboy; June 27, 2023, 06:37 AM.
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I love RVs! Not sure why but staying in them reminds me of forts when I was a kid. We are all set up. We have the boys in tents at the end of the 5th wheel. They headed straight to the river and fished to almost dark. Only caught little ones but they still had a great time! They are on a quest to find the right bait today. lol

Another fun filled day! No time to drink!

Comment

Rava, glad that you are enjoying your time with the family. You're right in that your visits wouldn't be as special if you were there all of the time.

I'd be grateful for another sober day!

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Comment

We have had our granddaughter with us the past two days which is always a delight. She'll be 12 next month. How time does fly! The three of us watched a movie I found at the library called "Iron Will". It was a really good movie made in the '90s about a sled dog race from Winnipeg to St. Paul. It was really a good show and at the end the three of us actually clapped because it was such an exciting and good ending. That's something I haven't experienced in a long while! If anyone is looking for a family film, I highly recommend it.

24 more hours for all of us here, please and thank you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Thanks Dill I am writing down Iron Will as a choice! Hang onto those times with your 12 year old grand. She will be a teen soon and not have as much time. Ginger yesterday Fishing sounds like a wonderful day!! Last night it was raining and I really enjoyed hearing it sober in the camper. Very relaxing. Today is off to another set of grands until Friday. Lots of good memories have been made so far. I really needed this time to see family. Wishing everyone a wonderful day! Hi to Jude, Cowboy, Techie too! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. I am down in Dana Point visiting friends that live in Monarch Bay. Escaping the heat wave up north. Another 24 for me. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks for the movie recommendation dill. It sounds like a good one and I'll have to check it out.

Lots of rain here lately and we had over 2 inches of it the other night. Yowza!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. last day of grandma fun before heading to our condo tomorrow. Today involves walking, snow cones and McDonalds. We watched Iron Will with 2 of the grands last night and their parents, it was a great family movie! Thank you Dill as we made some good memories complete with popcorn! Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Comment

We watched Iron Will a while ago now [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] and can agree that it's a great movie for old and young alike.

We've been in a bit of a heat wave for the past week or so but it looks like it's coming to an end with some showers in the forecast for this weekend. It will be a welcome relief from the hot weather.

Comment

Working...
                                X