~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

We are in our third day of heavy smoke from the Canadian wildfires. It has settled like a blanket over us and the air mass has been stationary. I'm hopeful that today will be the last day for it. It's been very unpleasant.

Rava, I'm glad you all enjoyed the movie! I wonder how we missed that one when it came out. I think the next time we have our granddaughter for an overnight we will be watching the Journey of Natty Gann. I remember watching that one years ago and I think she will enjoy it. She loves wolves and the girl in the movie has a pet wolf.

Volunteering was good today but I overslept which meant I had no time to check in this morning before I left. 24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Dill, the smoke from the Canadian wildfires was pretty bad here the last couple of days. It makes me grateful that we don't have to deal with it very often.

Still going to AA meetings and doing well, so I will gladly accept another 24 hours.

Comment

5:19am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Our air quality is greatly improved today, thank goodness! We had significant rainfall overnight which helped immensely.

Not much on my agenda today which is fine with me! I think a trip to the grocery store might be in order.

24 more please and thank you.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Still here and kicking! Last day of the fishing/camping trip. It's been great!

Thanks for the movie tip, Dill. I see it on Amazon. It's based on a true story, even better.

We are now great grands, for a second time, to a sweet little girl named Madilyn. She was born on the 28th. Can't wait to see her!

I'll take another day!

Comment

Late check in. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Great quote techie! It's a good way to start my day!

Ginger, congrats on the new grand! Love the name!

Praying for another day of peace...

Comment

Good morning and congrats on great grand baby Madilyn. Beautiful name! Wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Congratulations on the great grand baby, Ginger! Can't wait for you to get to see her! Thanks for mentioning that Iron Will was a true story. I did not even know that! Makes the movie even better.

This is the first year I have tried growing green onions in the garden. I never realized that the green onions you buy in the store are not just young onions picked before they get big. Also called bunching onions. They are a particular variety. So I planted some and am learning how they grow and how to harvest them. It's been fun.

24 more, please and thank you.
                      Last edited by dill; July 1, 2023, 06:28 AM.
                      Dill

Comment

Congrats on your new ggd [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]! I'll bet you'll be going to see her as soon as you can after the camping/fishing trip lol.

Comment

Made it home and 80% cleaned up! A lot of work but we had so much fun. If all goes as planned, we will meet ggd Madi tomorrow. I'm iching to get my hands on her and see her brother Jack!

I'll take another day!

Comment

It's really muggy this morning... might be a good day to be a slug and read all day.

With gratitude I'm looking forward to another 24 hours of freedom!

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Comment

Breakfast is ready!

Comment

Working...
                                X