~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

I was in bed early last night and didn't even hear the fireworks being set off nearby. I had a great night's sleep and am ready to take on another 24!
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Glad you got the condo situation straightened out [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]. And I loved the pic, the American flag with Canada geese in the background!

Enjoy your time with Madi [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], I'll bet you'll smother her with love!

Your sober muscles are getting stronger and stronger [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], good job on enjoying the cookout without needing to drink.
        Last edited by abcowboy; July 5, 2023, 06:28 AM.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. We are settling in nicely here and the neighbors are all super nice. Hope everyone has a great day. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

I'll take another day! Hot, hot, hot here so off to walk before it ramps up. I'm still packing Cyrus on my back, which makes my walks even hotter! He loves it though so I'll keep doing it as long as I can.

Waves to all my buddies here in the Cafe. I'll take one more!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Too busy here but making huge progress. The heat has been a problem but life is good. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Ginger, it cracks me up that you take your cat on hikes with you. Is he in some sort of carrier?

Yesterday we put the air conditioners in as temps have been in the nineties with high humidity. Not my favorite weather, but at least it's not raining.

Grateful to be alive, and looking forward to another sober day.

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Hot here too. But in Florida our feel like temp is 113. I would not come out of the ac if I was back home. Dense fog here that is starting to lift. Got some grand kids coming for the night. Looks like monopoly and uno will be the highlight of the evening. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Volunteering this morning. All went well. Hot and humid here today and we have had so much rain we haven't been able to get our hay in.

Uno and monopoly sound like fun, Rava!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Enjoying the back porch with my coffee this morning. It looks to be another hot, humid day again, so the AC will be working hard.

Humbly asking for another 24 hours of freedom.

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Comment

We've been sitting inside the house in the a/c comfort most days and only venture out to the deck in the evenings when it cools down a bit.

Haying season is in full swing around these parts [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], but it'll be a below average year because of the dry spring we had. I imagine this year the pea straw will get baled to help with feed over the winter.

Comment

Jude, yes. Cyrus rides in the screen enclosed backpack. He's up to 11 lbs so with him and the pack and his gear, I'm packing about 15 lbs. I hope that's the max because it seems to be my comfortable limit!

I'll happily take another day!!

Comment

Good morning and happy Friday. Somehow since retirement Fridays are not as important. Lol. Just took the grands home. Meeting friends for lunch. Hope everyone has a great day. 24 more please!

Comment

Working...
                                X